Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 14 years ago
  SUPERSHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saves the world!

And U dont even have spoon!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I set off an antimatter bomb (they DO exist, there's one right under either switzerland or sweden called CERN. xD) and blow up the world! >:D
  i'm not holding it or anything because I put it on Planet X again before you severed my arms

And owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

i manage to use my powers and grow a new one, and cut yours off
Ahroo 14 years ago
  So I sever your arm with mahg fake spoon and take the real one from you! >:D
  that was a long time after I left a fake spoon for U
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I fast-forward to 2012 and nab the spoon when Planet X crashes into the earth before quickly going back to the present with the spoon before the crash could incinerate me. >:D

I has spoon.
  I stole it from you and put it on Planet X
Ahroo 14 years ago
  wooooooooow. that's low, even for you, DY. 0_o

I steal teh spoon while you were busy paying the w h _ _ e. xD
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  warning, this post is rated PG.
SPOILER
Im 14 years ago
  That's... so... spoony... Get it? Spoony!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!
While you were laughing I killed SuperDog (Don't worry... He's still alive!), took the spoon, ran away, took the bus, drank some tea, played football and hid the spoon in my @$$.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  That's... so... spoony... Get it? Spoony!

While you were laughing I took spoon and ran away.
  But I put poison in your ice cream

You die and I take the spoon
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I look through the case of marbles and find the only one that's made of metal, so it is the spoon! I re-melt and re-shape the spoon marble back into a spoon and eat icecream with it! >:D
  Nah, but one thing I know is:

SPOILER
Ahroo 14 years ago
  @gl101, Did you even get what we were talking about? xD
  Hmm.
Is your hand stuck in glue?

Oh well, bwtter use the antidote and get the spoon out
Ahroo 14 years ago
  lmao, it's okay. I've already uploaded the level, so I'll make a few finishing things of my part before you can tear the level apart and make it into something outta 'SAW'. xD
  yah, but i might get caried away and construct the entire level for you...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  so, you're on for the BLB3 co-op? :/

I steal teh spoon from you, even though you haven't stolen it yet... wait... OMGTIMEPARADOX!! D8
  yes, im debating wether to steal the spoon or write my aceptance speach.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Instead I use the only thing that can break it (the glue, not the safe)... BRUCE LEE!!!!!!!!

he karate chops the safe in half and cleanly chops the glue off of the spoon cleanly.

I have da spoon. :P

@DY, did you check your inbox?
  Okay, I stole it!
  ummmmmmmmmmmmm............. its a long way to 3000th post, lets aim for 100 posts a day on this topic, starting tomarow.

just steal the spoon, even if your fellow clan member already has it.
  Wakeuptopic!
  Long messages should be put in spoilers

SPOILER

I stole the spoon and put it in a safe, which is glued to my house using Anti-ChuckNorris glue!!!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now I haz record. :P

I has spoon, too. xD
  I stole it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha exclamation record@!@!!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  no, you're supposed to say CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's with a bunch of !!!'s. xD

I stolezor da spoon. xP
  BTW, I stole da spoon
  Then I call Chuck Norris to destroy him

I wanna escape!

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg