Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Almost 6M @popo2? I'm getting a little nervous :P
popo2 6 years ago
  You sure did!
gameinsky 6 years ago
  wait, I went up a place?
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Thanks! Congrats on getting 5M and Congrats GIS on getting Top 10!

BTW @popo2, I'm a little scared that you'll overtake me - so I'll have to try a little more soon...
popo2 6 years ago
  Nice! I have just reached 5M! XD
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Well done! I have now achieved 6.5M!
popo2 6 years ago
  Finally 4M!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Nice! If you keep increasing the score at the same rate, you will easily make the top 50!
popo2 6 years ago
  I just got the God Of Jump Gear Award!
kalina200 6 years ago
  Nice! @Coolguy52
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  6 million points after years of being stuck on 5 million! :D
jozyfy 6 years ago
  It is not simple to answer your question right away cos it is hard codding and you have to know not only AS by itself but the general strategie for that.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I wouldn't mind making more levels on this game. My time is just eaten up currently.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey, I would like to see more scores in my JG2 pack, I worked hard trying to organize it. But anyways I wanted to ask, I'm thinking of making another jg2 level soon, would anyone like to help me make it?

I want to keep this game and site alive so I'm doing whatever it takes to keep it going.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I miss making levels on this too, though I made too many at once and many became too rushed. I might try and make more.
kirrock 6 years ago
  Damn, I miss making levels on this game. Too bad this game doesn't get promoted. :/
chris3000 6 years ago
  I haven't played this game in a while. I would like to at least get 8M in the officials.

I'm hoping to work on it next weekend.
witold 6 years ago
  Thanks for the response. I was trying to search for the tribe2 file on modarchive.org, but nothing came up. Oh well.
SimonM 6 years ago
  It's 'Tribe2' by Rhino, see the help tab for a link.
witold 6 years ago
  I'm guessing its by a tracker artist of some sort. I can hear the hard panning of a .mod file here.
witold 6 years ago
  Who made the music for this game? Its brilliantly airy and very remisent of the 2000s :D Much nostalgia
Random1234567890 7 years ago
  LOL Love This Game! :D
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  5.5 Million! I'm surprised that it happened this soon!
chris3000 7 years ago
  Thanks!

Hey congrats Elizea on the new official level. Now i'll have more chances to get 8M.
MatthijsM 7 years ago
  Congratulations chris
chris3000 7 years ago
  Wow, I've completed over 3200 levels. I'm trying to reach my next 2 goals: getting 8M and beating every single JG level there is.
Maxamed 7 years ago
  I'm just checking out things for nostalgia that's all. :D
chris3000 7 years ago
  Hey welcome back Dynamo and Maxamed. I can't believe this game is 8 years old and is still running. That's great.
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  WB Maxamed and kalina200!

EDIT: Just got the award xD Thanks for the new awards :D
kalina200 7 years ago
  Suprise Return From Me, Sorry For My Long Inactivity!

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg