Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Wow! Congratulations Dynamo! You even knocked Ferrari down to 8th!
Dynamo 6 years ago
  Boom! Finally hit the 8mil club! :D
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Nice one! You still have 11 levels left to get an excellent score with too!

Also popo2, 9,000,000 probably is doable, its just that we haven't got the highscores to reflect that yet.
pig 6 years ago
  TOP 100!!!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Top 15 for now @popo2, I’m not that ambitious :) Thanks!
popo2 6 years ago
  Maybe if another official level comes, the maximum score will then be likely to increase to a number greater than 9,000,000. Also CG52 well done on 7.5M. You shooting for the Top 10? BTW AK I can now figure out max. scores, so thanks!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  One thing that could help is if the score that you require to get into the top 100 is displayed. I have a few scores where I am out of the top 100, and it could be good to see how much I have to get to get there. The tool is brilliant for spotting your lowest scores for the game and improving them, and has allowed me to pick up about 20k points which I wouldn't have bothered with. Thanks for making this AK!

EDIT: I believe I am now in the top 100 for every level! Though I will have to wait for the game to update the scoreboards to verify that :D.

EDIT2: With that tool, I have calculated the top score - if you total every highscore - to be 8,985,781. That is a lot lower than what I was expecting, though as supergeek showed a few days ago, those highscores can be beaten by new methods or by refining the old ones.
gameinsky 6 years ago
  That's actually a really nice tool. However I think the coloration is a bit hard to see sometimes. I also wouldn't have used absolute score for the system telling me how well I did. It's showing me in red for wonders of JG2 despite being #2.

I'd have used either relative score (based on top score) or ranking.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  @AK - WOW! That could be a tool of great use for me - as I don’t know exactly where I should be trying to improve in the official levels. I was able to progress 110k today by finding 2 officials I was able to easily improve. I will use this ASAP! Thanks for making this tool for us to use!
AK 6 years ago
  Hey everyone!

I created an Excel file called "JG2 Scores". What this file does is track the top 100 scores of each official level (unless there aren't 100 scores) and show you how close you are to benchmarks you choose (such as 25th, 15th, 5th, etc.).

Just put your username in the box next to "Username", and if your username is in the top 100 of a level, it'll show you how close you are to the 1st, 5th, 10th, etc. player in the level. You can change which scores you're looking at by changing cells E11 through O11 (say you want to see 1st through 10th instead of every 5 scores). You can even change the "Color Ranges" boxes to highlight where you have a lot of ground to catch up on.

If your score isn't in the top 100 for a level, put your score in the "Score Manual" column, and it'll calculate it from there. The best part is, you can refresh the spreadsheet, and it'll pull the data straight from bonuslevel.org! If you find that takes too long (it usually takes 5-7 minutes to load all 141 scores), you can just go into the sheet of the level number (say Sheet32 for official level 32) and right-click, and then click "Refresh" and it'll only refresh that level's scores!

The link to download it is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mctei0dscgenxn5/JG2%20Scores.xlsx?dl=0

If you don't have Excel, no worries, I'm working on a Google Spreadsheets version as well. I've found this is a great way to see which levels you can improve on. Happy score fighting! :D
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Finally cracked it! 7,500,000!!! W00T!
popo2 6 years ago
  Probably GIS.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I wonder who will be next up to 8M?
popo2 6 years ago
  7.2 million! .3 million left!
kirrock 6 years ago
  Of course I remember :) I will check on it.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey kirrock, do you remember me? I made a Global Tournament for JG2 b/c Shiro didn't finish the other one. I'll post on it so you can find it, I'd like to see more scores on it. It took me 2 weeks to finish it properly.
kirrock 6 years ago
  Yeah I changed icon because the one I had was the icon I changed to like 4 years ago.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Has he? Also popo - I've been watching your score and you are increasing way too rapidly for me to keep up with...
popo2 6 years ago
  Did you see the trusted member (kirrock) who changed his icon now? Also CG52 I'm about a third-million away from 7.5M.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  100k from my Ultimate Goal of 7,500,000...
kirrock 6 years ago
  Of course! I've decided to be more active on this site from now on because I finally have time for it. :) Thank you GiS ^^
gameinsky 6 years ago
  Hey Kirrock, welcome back! Be sure to check the chat if you want to get in touch with the people!
kirrock 6 years ago
  Thank you! Glad to be back! :)
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Not sure - but glad to see you again kirrock. WB!
kirrock 6 years ago
  Woah! When was this site ressurected? :O
gameinsky 6 years ago
  Could make a new award if someone supplies an image. COuld do for 7.5 or 8M or something.
popo2 6 years ago
  But we'll lose our GOJG award if it gets changed from 3M-7.5M points! Can't it be changed to 6M points?
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Though that does worry my about my top 20 position :| Good luck to everyone regardless!

EDIT: 6 or 7 years ago - people wanted God of Jump Gear to be changed. I'd agree - as over 120 people are 'Gods' which is more than 5% of players. I think there should be one for anywhere between 6 and 7.5m. However, that is my opinion.
LadersHD 6 years ago
  Now you are here!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Welcome back! That score is impressive - on A) So few levels and B) Without jumping!

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg