Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

popo2 6 years ago
  Hi, I'm back. My apologies for staying logged out for around one and a half weeks. While I stayed logged out, I've decided to surprise you with this: Beating as many JG2 levels as I can without jumping.
gameinsky 6 years ago
  Usually I do, but since there's so few of them I rarely check. I'm fully ok with people asking me to evaluate levels here.
LadersHD 6 years ago
  Who is evaluate the newest levels?
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Thanks! If you persevere - you will be able to make it up there! Good luck with getting beyond the top 30!
AK 6 years ago
  Meanwhile, I'm struggling to get back in the top 30. Congrats on top 20, and to everyone else who's been passing me! Maybe I'll get up there someday... :p
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Top 20! I think I'll stop here - as I don't think I have the skill for any higher. Massive respect to the nineteen players who are above me. At first (back when I was 33 places below and about 1.75m below) I couldn't comprehend how difficult it is to get to this point. It's crazy that people can get 8.8m on these 141 levels only. Even 7.5m seems unattainable for me.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Maybe you need to wait until you have been on the site for a month. I don't remember how the limits work for new members.
LadersHD 6 years ago
  One button available: All level packs
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  It is between 'Level Packs' and 'Top Packs'
LadersHD 6 years ago
  I don't see x(
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Go on the 'Packs' tab on the comment box. At the top, it should say 'Create a level pack'. Click here, and configure your pack.
LadersHD 6 years ago
  How to create a pack? pls tell me
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  True. 7.2 million now!
popo2 6 years ago
  2010: Look at the highest score anyone has ever got!
2018: I want to see the exact max scores for every level!
chris3000 6 years ago
  I would say 9.4-9.5 b/c Pineappledude is almost at 9M and he still has to improve on some levels. I don't know how much though.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Nice one! One place away from the Top 20 myself :P
popo2 6 years ago
  I'm thinking between 9M-9.2M. And, I just reached 7M! (Between 2M-2.2M away from maximum.)
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I wonder what the maximum possible score on this game is currently, I'd guess around 9M or 9.5M
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Nice! You aren't far from 8M!
gameinsky 6 years ago
  I went up two places again!
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey, if anyone wants a challenge, play my pack. It's all the levels of this game. I worked hard making this pack b/c I thought more people would play it.

I challenge someone to beat my score! I like competition.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I don't exactly know which cliff/drop you mean, but I would be happy to give advice (if I can that is). Good luck on reaching 8M!
chris3000 6 years ago
  Can anyone give me a tip on Cliffrunner. The part that costs me a lot of time is the middle/end before the finish. When I get some extra time I'm going to work on getting 8M.

So, wish me luck!
LadersHD 6 years ago
  I've been finally understand. Thank you!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  7 MILLION!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Wonders of Jump Gear. I just checked and he does have that one left. (Its really not super difficult to get a good score on)
LadersHD 6 years ago
  What is the WoJG
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Which officials do you have left. (If you have WoJG, then it should be easy to beat my score)

EDIT: Improved my total by about 75k, I'm getting further away :)
chris3000 6 years ago
  Congratz, I still haven't reached 8M yet, but I've been addicted to the block/puzzle games lately, so I don't play this much anymore, except when there's new official/accepted levels.

Plus, I've been turning my attention more to my life/family so I don't have much extra time to spare. I have too many responsibilities now.
popo2 6 years ago
  6 1/2 million...XD
CH52 I'm about to beat your total score >:D

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg