Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Nice! I doubt I'll overtake Pof until at least Friday - but that's alright.

(Good luck with Asteria - you're escaping what I'll ever achieve xD)
Dynamo 5 years ago
  5th place, finally overtaken Pof! :DDD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I think it's 5 but IDK.

(If rejected levels counted as 0, I'd be screwed xP)
pig 5 years ago
  Hey guys! What do you need if you want to get in the top designers? I mean, is there a minimum amount of accepted levels? Or does rejected levels count 0 in your rating?
popo2 5 years ago
  I believe I'll eventually reach that in the summer but I'm still making progress!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Congratulations! Maybe 7,777,777 next?
popo2 5 years ago
  I did it! 7.7M!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Chris, I’m sure you’ll get there with time. You are on of the best players, up there with the likes of kiethy and Pof in my opinion. Unfortunately, 8M never comes overnight. Though, you have beaten more than 3000 levels in this game, so I’m sure you have the dedication to do it!
chris3000 5 years ago
  I can't believe I haven't got to 8M yet, especially since I'm first in the global pack, and Shiro's pack too.
LadersHD 5 years ago
  oh !
gameinsky 5 years ago
  Comments were deleted because talking about DKD is exactly what he wants.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I did say it was too hard. I wonder why... (I have seen a picture of it)

I can’t actually play the level until tomorrow - I’ll leave that for you Dynamo and popo.
kalina200 5 years ago
  The Battlers (Jump Gear 2) is the challenge. CG said it's too hard :thinking:
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Dynamo.
kalina200 5 years ago
  I'm gonna make a difficult HSF for you and Dynamo, lets see who gets the HS!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  'Congratz, now for 6m! :P'

SPOILER
kalina200 5 years ago
  5 Million GFG!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I wish the people above us and kiethy were still active, it would make things interesting.

The battle reminds me of 2 years ago when it was over the Mini Game Series - now I've become skilled enough for the officials!

(I'd also love new officials - but I can't see any levels that are new and of good enough quality and are of the correct difficulty)
kalina200 5 years ago
  Top 100! I somehow had one on Land of Beauty so improved and got 193k (still bad)

also 4.5m nice

Also good luck on 8.5 Dynamo
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Gotcha right back again! I love this battle, we just keep pushing ourselves higher and higher, and to think a month ago neither of us were even on 8 million, and here we are now getting closer and closer to 8.5! :D
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Barely made it to 8.35M :D
LadersHD 5 years ago
  @_@ .
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I was about to be 4 points away from you Dynamo - but you increased xD

EDIT: Gotcha!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Okay what is that?!?!?
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Nice! Good luck with beating all officials!
LadersHD 5 years ago
  OMG Just still 4 levels to play!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Neat! You’re also top player from the UK now as well!

My last goal before my break will be to get 2k levels.
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Make that 6th place, just been on a little streak of improvements and missed a massive one on Don't Move! :D
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I'm taking a break. Hopefully popo keeps the game active for us. I've got literally 3 days until I take my first GCSE xP I'd try to beat you now - but it's hard to keep up. I'll probably still be on the BL Discord - even though it reduced in activity in early 2017. I'll probably be on here again soon enough - however, I will return fully at the end of them - so I hope I don't lose all of my skill xD Good luck with your A-Levels and congratulations on the 7th place!

SPOILER
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Well I've got my A-Levels in 3 weeks dude and I'm so unprepared, I really think I should give this site a break for a while to sort my life out a bit. I'm happy I've taken 7th back, hopefully for a little while! :D

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg