Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pig 6 years ago
  5.2M #forevernoob
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Thanks! I'll hopefully get there before official #142 :D
popo2 6 years ago
  Hey CG52, you're under 30K away from 8.15M! Good luck with that!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Can you refrain from saying random off-topic words?
kalina200 6 years ago
  decorate
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Yep

(I'm not so far from 8 1/9 million :>
popo2 6 years ago
  Dynamo's at around 8 1/7 million & kiethy342's at around 8 1/3 million, cool huh?
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  That depends whether he comes on and does it. I can go for 8 and an eighth million though xD.
popo2 6 years ago
  I guess Dynamo will go for 8.15M before you then.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I don't want to beat Dynamo - I want to avoid that for as long as possible. I imagine it being quite lonely fighting 6 static scores up to the top. I'll definitely shoot for 8.15M though :)
popo2 6 years ago
  Nice! If you had 8.15M you would've beaten Dynamo then! Go for 8.15M!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  8.1M! Maybe 8.15M next?

@chris3000 I don't know what you want me to do with them. I've sent you every level so you can use them in whichever way you want.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Hey /I know it may be a lot of work but can someone make an excel list of all the levels I really need to improve on. If my score is 15,000+ away from the highscore then it needs improvement, if it's less than that it's not a big deal. I'm trying to find an easier way to find out which levels I need to perk up on.

Because most of the time I'll click on a level and see that my score is good so then I have wasted 20 seconds of my time b/c I didn't need to replay it. Maybe someone can send it to my g-mail account. Whoever wants to do it, PM me and i'll give you my e-mail address to send it.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I don't know about beating you - my progress is starting to slow. However, I will give it all I have! popo has made staggering progress recently. At one point, he looked set to eclipse my score. The reason I doubt anyone will get higher than the top 6 is that there is no active players there anymore. If I had a player to HSF against - I could maybe make it further. I'm still impressed I could get to 8M. Well done to the 9 people who have.

I remember the days where SuperMario, OliAli and Asteria weren't static in their slots - and at any moment, they would switch as one player got an improvement. They were fighting for second in a CHICKENMAN (PD) dominated game.

One thing we need is more officials. That's why I'll make an actually possible level soon. I don't think it will be good enough - but I can give it a shot!

Thanks Dynamo for that. I'll shoot for 8,100,000 next :D
Dynamo 6 years ago
  I just counted and I think I have 10/141, anything else is just way out of my depth. PD, SM, Asteria and OliAli will always remain the true champs of JG2...

Edit: I'll gladly take 7th though, and I've always got a 1st in RT to fall back on! ;)

Edit: Keep going CG, you've made crazy progress recently, you could easily beat me and keep working up if you keep going hard at it! I believe in you! I'm bloody proud of us for both becoming the newest members of the 8 mil club, a feat which seemed impossible once upon a time, think we just need to give ourselves a pat on the back! :D
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Pro Freestyle Park and Swirls and Curls - I got them quite recently. Thanks for the congrats, but I doubt I'll get as many as you :Z.
Dynamo 6 years ago
  What are your highscores CG? Never knew you had any but congrats bro, that's a real big achievement on JG2 considering the amount of skill and pure flukery of the best of the best players here! :P
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  I haven’t a clue how you get top 6, as each level is quite different. I currently have the highscore on 2 of them - so I can’t really help you.
chris3000 6 years ago
  Ok, at the moment I've completed 3,261 levels here. It's been an almost 8 year journey with this game. My all-time score is 128.1M and my official score is 7.7M. So I still have work and progress to make. I have probably 50 levels from coolguy left, and some from kirrock and kalina200. I have quite a few from SM and keithy. And 2 from Elizea. That's not bad but they've been stuck in my unplayed tab for years.

Does anyone have a strategy on getting the best score on the regular levels, because it seems impossible to beat PADude, SM, oliali and asteria. They're really great skilled players here.
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  On another note - can we have the new levels evaluated?

EDIT: Thanks Elizea!
pig 6 years ago
  Haha great popo2!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  YOU MADE IT! Nice!
popo2 6 years ago
  YYYEEEEESSSSSSSS I DID IT!!!!! 7.5M!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Go for it!

EDIT: Even closer... Now only 4k away...
popo2 6 years ago
  Less than 40K to 7.5M!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
pig 6 years ago
  Very well done CoolGuy!!
popo2 6 years ago
  Well done, I'm gonna just try going for 7.5M here, and that's it. I can still do better, but although, congratulations!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  WOOT! 8,000,000! Can't believe I'm actually saying this but I did it!
popo2 6 years ago
  SO CLOSE TO 8M?!?!?!?!

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg