Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Maxamed 7 years ago
  TFW you come back and everything is gone. FeelsBadMan http://i.imgur.com/XcWtwb6.png
kirrock 7 years ago
  I was just stopping by :)
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  Welcome back to you too Kirrock!
kirrock 7 years ago
  Welcome back indeed. :)
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  Welcome back Dynamo!
Ferrari12 7 years ago
  Well done, and welcome back!
Dynamo 7 years ago
  Bagged myself a couple more official high scores on my return to Jump Gear!
kalina200 7 years ago
  WOAH... GCSEs, The Most Important Test In School Life. All Luck To You
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  Good luck! Hope you do really well in them!
Dynamo 7 years ago
  I've got 2 weeks left of my GCSEs guys, wish me luck! xP
Coolguy52 7 years ago
kalina200 7 years ago
  Good Luck, I Just Did My SATs, Guessing Exams Give You Alot Of Pressure And You'll Do Great, Best Of Luck!
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  Thanks!
Treazer 7 years ago
  All the best for you! :)
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  Thanks!
chris3000 7 years ago
  Well good luck making your levels, and I hope you do well on your exams. I wish you the best of luck.
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  Looking at what I said 8 months earlier, I have stayed throughout nearly another year! I can't believe it! So, to 'celebrate' my time here, after a 2 week 'break' (exams) I will try and make regular, weekly levels! I wont be gone for a good while yet :)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  xd I don't know how to help you?
CubixIII 8 years ago
  Argh! I need to keep remembering that the restart button is ESC, not Shift+R! It's giving me a carpal tunnel!
PineappleDude 8 years ago
  That's a pretty legit method. I have an issue with my computer atm which only allows me to press two buttons at once, making it impossible hehe. But that's just an excuse - that record is boass
Dynamo 8 years ago
  I challenge you to beat my Catch Me! high score PineappleDude ;)
chris3000 8 years ago
  Soon I will have completed 3200 levels.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Sure it is, sureeee
PineappleDude 8 years ago
  I'd love to know which officials you're struggling on :p You know, just for curiousity's sake..
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I agree, it's the same in 2nd... You can't beat first and third has forgotten about it xD
Dynamo 8 years ago
  I love your Mini Games, the only thing now is there's less of a HSF which is a shame, it just seems to be me constantly trying to beat myself xD
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  It doesn't matter which levels, as there are 3000+ of them, I am not as good as some people so I can't get the HS on the Officials because so many people have scored on it well. On the Mini Games, I have one or two highscores, while you have around 60or 70 xD
Dynamo 8 years ago
  I'm on about the official levels Coolguy, but some of the Mini Games PineappleDude has screwed over my high score! ;)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I understand, I'm in the same position on quite a few of the levels.
Dynamo 8 years ago
  It frustrates me how many levels I have the second highest score and no matter how hard I try I just cannot beat the high score...

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg