Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Your account isn't even 1 year old! Congrats on the 8.5M in such a short time popo!
popo2 5 years ago
  9 months ago, I reached 7.5M.
7 months ago, I reached 7.75M.
5 months ago, I reached 8M.
4 months ago, I reached 8.25M.
And now...a huge goal I achieved, 8.5M!
LadersHD 5 years ago
  What about Mini Game Faces?
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  That sucks about your laptop - but it's good to see you back! I wouldn't be too nervous, I've not got the skill to make a 25k improvement overall - I'll have to try though...
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Congrats CG, that makes 3 of us! I'm starting to get nervous again! D: Also, apologies for my inactivity guys, broke my laptop at uni and haven't been able to afford to get it fixed yet.. :(
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Finally cracked the 8.8M barrier! I didn't think I'd be able to do it because that was incredibly tough to accomplish! :D
LadersHD 5 years ago
  Merry Christmas!

btw only I make levels at the moment?
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Welcome back chase!

Good job on that popo! Maybe you can get 8.5M?
popo2 5 years ago
  I already know that, anyways, welcome back, chase28!
-Oh yeah, and I'm at the top five!
chase28 5 years ago
  I just found out a way we can edit some of the official levels in a separate version of the game! You can find it by clicking here.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I had started a level similar to what you described a few months back with somebody else - we might finish that off soon. I don't really want to reveal much about the level - but it's quite long but relatively simple.
MatthijsM 5 years ago
  I was wondering if someone could make a level where you just need to speed up and without them crazy jumps that are many levels lately. Could be that I just lost my groove
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I hope so, but I've been losing momentum on the improvements - I seriously doubt I can do 8.8M. Having said that - I am still finding new headjumps. I don't really want to use them yet though...

EDIT: Managed to improve about 7k in 1 hour - maybe I can get 8.8M....
PineappleDude 5 years ago
  Woah Congratz! You'll be up with Dynamo and I in no time! :D
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  8.7 million finally!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Welcome back TTT! I agree that your levels were incredibly hard!
TTT-_-died 5 years ago
  Had a fun nostalgia trip coming back and checking out this website, but literally every level I made for this game is stupid hard hahaha
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I agree about the award, it's a huge achievement for those who get there. One problem to consider are those players who have got 8M and don't return so therefore won't claim it. I still think it would be nice to have.

I currently haven't been playing officials much - I intend to get 8.7M soon, but I think all hope is lost on closing the immense gap between us...
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Maybe one day chris, but honestly some of PD's highscores are just beyond my abilities, still trying to crack the Unholy Ruins top score to boost me an extra 10k but right now I'm pretty stuck!

I also reckon there should be an award for 8 million points, it's a big achievement which I personally think should be rewarded.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Woah, do you think you can get first place?
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Congratulations! That’s a behemoth of a score!
Dynamo 5 years ago
  A milestone I honestly thought I'd never reach, 8.8 million points! :D
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Congratulations! You aren’t so far from 6th or even 5th! I’m starting to get a bit nervous...
popo2 5 years ago
  7th place a couple of weeks after I placed 8th! :D
chris3000 5 years ago
  Whoa, Dynamo is less than 100K from first place. Wow, what a huge comeback!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  That’s alright, the site shouldn’t be a priority for anyone - it’s just a site to play in free time. You should live your life the way you want - I wouldn’t worry about being too busy to come here. Your achievements are insane as they are! The battle for #1 is certainly interesting, I wish I could be in the runnings, but I’ll need a serious skill boost :) I’ll get 3rd soon enough :D
chris3000 5 years ago
  Hey guys, I am really stressed and busy, I won't be on here much except to play new levels and see how everyone is doing. I've really done enough here, 132M+, my family is more important, I'm going back to the puzzle games. And what an interesting battle going on in the officials, I'll have to check it out later.
popo2 5 years ago
  At least you're back, Kalina. I actually don't know if you can even beat my current score or not...it's huge.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I wouldn't be so sure you have no chance. I thought I had no chance at 7M when I got to 6.5M, but with dedication I was able to get upto 8.675M and be almost in the Top 3. I'm sure you can get up there!
kalina200 5 years ago
  Hey, sorry for suddenly disappearing, I'll be working on getting my #9 spot for now. Let's hope Popo can keep improving, cuz I'm coming.

[Edit] Oh no he overtook Kiethy, I have no chance!

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg