Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kirrock 9 years ago
  I don't know. I am not in it if so. :P
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Didn't we already have one already?
kirrock 9 years ago
  Alright. Everyone who wants to be added to the Skype group send me their Skype usernames then. :)
MatthijsM 9 years ago
  kirrock can you make one maybe? would be cool to have a skype group
kirrock 9 years ago
  That is good. :) Hopefully we will see more from you, and you have been doing great so far.

[Edit] Is there a Bonuslevel chat on Skype?
Mr_Calvin 9 years ago
  I still got my skills even though I was gone for a while
SuperMario 9 years ago
  finally, all undone levels done! (no, not talking about completing levels, but making them)
CubixIII 9 years ago
  let's discuss this in chat, okay???

it's the box labeled "Chat!" below bonuslevel, and you'll have to copy the number to get in...

I can't save it on your level.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Please organise it in PM? With friendly regards, gameinsky.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  whoopee!!!
i finally get to be in a collab with a lot of people! :D

ALRIGHT, Can I edit next?
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  Can I? Or is it too many people?
Dynamo 9 years ago
  Can I join?
CubixIII 9 years ago
  can i join?
jake20056 9 years ago
  I'll Join .
kalina200 9 years ago
  i come every day too
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I come on almost every day... but am I just a wanderer?
kirrock 9 years ago
  Welcome back to the land of the dead, Calvin. Or almost dead. :P
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I love the comic calvin and hobbes :)
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Welcome back!
Mr_Calvin 9 years ago
  Hey everyone! (also new members I have not met) I have come back to Bonuslevel.org once again! :) (due to a long period of school)
applewaffle 9 years ago
  I, apparently, do not have the mad skillz to make levels.
SuperMario 9 years ago
  Hey I want to join the fun :P
kirrock 9 years ago
  Hopefully there will be more active players after the exams. I am not sure of it. But I am trying to believe it.
Even though this place is deserted, we could still make it.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  As I previously stated, I absolutely agree that it would be nice with another admin!

Kirrock: Don't worry, I was not at all offended, just a tiny bit "oppgitt" (Please excuse my use of Norwegian, I simply could not find a fitting English expression), and I wanted to make my situation clear to everyone :)
kiethy342 9 years ago
  It's so nice to see so many levels! Looks like jump gear is returning to be one of the more active games on the site.
Another admin could be quite good especially as Pof isn't here anymore and with rising amounts of levels. Plus all the exams everyone seems to have.
kirrock 9 years ago
  Ferrari, with all due respect, I agree that exams are 10 million times more important than this game, and to evaluate levels as an admin, but there are different kind of equations for people around the earth, which is why we should have 1 more admin. If you felt offended, I apologise.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I would not object to having another admin help me. In fact, I think that would be very nice!

Anyways, as you seem to wonder why I haven't evaluated your levels, I might as well tell you: I also have other things to do, like preparing for maths exam, which quite frankly is much more important to me than evaluating levels. Whether you like it or not, I'd like to think that I have a life as well. As stated on the FAQ-page, evaluation time will depend on the availability of the admins, and I will never be available at all times.
kirrock 9 years ago
  True that. If we could just have 1 or two more admins and more active players like before.

I have no idea how people got tired of this website to be honest. I've been inactive myself, due to school and other life requiring events. But I never expected to get back from a living website to a nearly dying website that deserves better. ¨

But I will still be making levels, because I believe that resurrection is possible for this website if we really put our hearts into it. Even though there is a bitter chance of anything, there is still a chance. I have no idea what Ferrari is doing, though. I've waited for him to evaluate and review 2 new levels of mine. God >.<
SuperMario 9 years ago
  It's a coincidence that just when I start making levels everything becomes inactive. lol
kirrock 9 years ago
  Hai SuperMario! :D

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg