Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kalina200 9 years ago
  Ok u may have been here when i did my last collab that failed earlier this year.I am going to try the task again so everyone who wants to help with Super Bumpy HSF (Jump Gear 2) just tell me.There are limited spaces (8 spaces) and this level has to be done by
Thursday 16th october.
MatthijsM 9 years ago
  Nice to see you back Chris3000
chris3000 9 years ago
  Hey everyone, i'm back. I have been gone for 8 months because my mom and aunts and uncles have moved in with us and I have been really busy for a while. I've been taking care of my family and my grandparents so I won't be coming on here much now. My time is limited now, but as you get older in life you have more responsibilities, so I made a promise to god that I would take care of my family. I'm under a lot of pressure and stressed right now. I just want to have fun and play games here.
kirrock 9 years ago
  God damn it, Ferarri. Jk.
Atleast I have patience, and i got that going for me which is nice.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I can see that there are some levels up for evaluation, but I cannot evaluate them until Monday at the earliest. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  Glad to have u back Camo
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Great news! :)
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  So I recently got an awesome laptop and the weird bug that my computer had of pausing/unpausing frequently is not present on my laptop. The bottom line: I can finally return to playing and designing in JG2! :D
kirrock 9 years ago
  Indeed! Hope you have fun playing it. :) There is a lot to discover in this awesome game. :)
Mopsikus 9 years ago
  best game ever 5/5
kalina200 9 years ago
  on my lvl i uploded it but it didnt save
Any prob salutons
kalina200 9 years ago
  What about a hard and playable
kirrock 9 years ago
  Alright, appreciate it, you both ^-^
kiethy342 9 years ago
  I've always loved hard levels, as long as they're still enjoyable :)
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I think more people will be able to enjoy your level if you make it playable. At least that is what I would prefer :)
kirrock 9 years ago
  Hey guys. I just need some answers for a question, since I am starting a new level. Should I make it HARD or PLAYABLE? Since I love making levels, I just want to get the best out of it. :)
MatthijsM 9 years ago
  daily I complete 5 officials and it seems I still manage to get my score higher jippie
kirrock 9 years ago
  Ahh, yes. Thank you. It worked :)
Treazer 9 years ago
  I'm not sure if this will help, but did you try a hard refresh? I think I also encountered this problem several times, but it always disappeared.
kirrock 9 years ago
  I still have the issue after refreshing the page and restarting my PC. I think I've done everything possible trying to help. >.<
SuperMario 9 years ago
  See this
kirrock 9 years ago
  Is anyone else having an issue with loading up scores?
SuperMario 9 years ago
  Some crap that happened at home made me crazy enough to make levels here.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  you can also try a hard refresh (CTRL + F5)
kirrock 9 years ago
  Okay, thanks. It worked. Appreciate it ^^
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Have you tried clicking the "more"-link next to the lvlid, and refresh that page? That trick works every time for me.
kirrock 9 years ago
  I have problems updating the thumbnail on almost every level of mine that I am uploading. I capture thumbnail and upload it, and when I refresh the page, it seems to be the previous thumbnail that I had before I changed. The same thumbnail is still there even after hours or days.

Suggestions on how to solve this?
SuperMario 9 years ago
  Quoting dany777 from Game "Jump Gear 2"
I made an MP3 from this music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNBRgEhj5fk
kirrock 9 years ago
  Cubix, I believe I am afraid there is no official post for Jump Gear 2's music. Try to send a message to JP, maybe he can help you :)
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I can't find JG2's music.

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg