Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

kalina200 9 years ago
  srry iv'e been gone my computer broke iv'e gotta new one now
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Wow, wb man. I think you still have a highscore on one of the official levels ;P
supergeek 9 years ago
  I haven't been on here in forever good to see everyone :)
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Good to see you oxideee :)
gameinsky 9 years ago
  For all that it's still rolling!
Oxideee 9 years ago
  ~ hello friends, good to see this game still going ~
moosen 9 years ago
  There nothing quite like just playing some of these games, ripping through the candy in your stocking, and just enjoying life while you still have it.
chris3000 9 years ago
  I'm hoping to reach 8M points one day.

And I hope everyone is looking forward to Christmas and spreading holiday joy.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  I'm looking forward to it :)
kalina200 9 years ago
  Don't worry.I haven't stopped making levels...

Iv'e got a special level planned for reaching 15 accepted levels for JG2
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  I made the forum topic for the stuff below. It's called New Officials / Site Manager Discussion.
SuperMario 9 years ago
  made you guys talk :v

kay next hiatus here i come. i love you all <3
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Not that I know of, but there should most certainly be one.
Coolguy52 9 years ago
  Is there a topic for this discussion???
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Part of the issue is that most of the die-hard members don't have that much time to spend on BL anymore. I wouldn't mind having a sort of election for someone to help run the site (or at least the officials). At any rate a topic for this would probably be better than debating it in the JG2 forums ;)
kiethy342 9 years ago
  We could have some kind of election :P

Whatever the case, it will probably take some time. It's important to try and keep a hold of the active members that we have at the moment.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  I agree with that, and it's not that I think this is hopeless.
I called for another person to manage to site years ago, but the problem is... whom?
kiethy342 9 years ago
  Alternatively JP could add someone as an admin level 2. That would put the work on someone else to add officials. In fact it would be really good if there could be someone to have more control over the whole site. On another forum place I'm on, the site manager was never there and the whole site was on the verge of dying with only like 5 active people. The person made someone else in charge of the site and now it's better than ever with lots of people. I'm not saying that it would work for this site, I don't even know if it would actually be possible, but it could be something to consider if it is.
gameinsky 9 years ago
  this was discussed before, but without JP here to do that we can't really do much about it.
Also I doubt it's worth the effort for the tiny bit of community which is left :/
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  The quality of levels has definitely ramped way up from the old levels. Most of them wouldn't even be accepted these days. Adding new officials would be cool, and I'd be up for complete rejudging/revision/renovation of the official levels.

At this point they really don't reflect the quality of levels that are expected for acceptance, so it's probably wise to revisit them.
kiethy342 9 years ago
  What if the jump gear community decide on a few levels that everyone agrees deserve to be official, and then contact JP about them? We could do this on other games as well.
I agree completely that we need more officials. It would be nice to see some proper, high quality levels in the officials instead of "amazing for their time" old ones. Plus it might mix up the scoreboard a bit which could be interesting ;)
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Several games could use more official levels SM, this one included. But it's up to JP and unless there's a fantastic level that gets a multitude of votes I just don't think it's going to happen. :/
SuperMario 9 years ago
  I think this game needs more official levels, i mean, come on, it takes more time to complete a rolling turtle level than a jump gear 2 level and that game hs 217 officials, while this game has only 138.
suhangha 9 years ago
  * (Jump Gear 2)
Retry level evaluated
Lopardo 9 years ago
  Hmm this game look fun! :D
10/10
kalina200 9 years ago
  My collab has not fished yet so im giving it until sunday 7th December
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Not really, this topic is to talk about jump gear specifically.
Ferrari12 9 years ago
  Do we allow advertising like that?
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Another iphisics advertiser...
chris3000 9 years ago
  Thank you Matt, but my time is very limited now.

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg