Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Now below 700...

EDIT: Beaten more levels than Shiro and OliAli now (I know they stopped playing years ago). Closing in on 3000 :)

EDIT2: Now less than 600 :D

EDIT3: 12 pages left and only 34 to 3000 :D

EDIT4: 3000 levels done! I'm going to take a break from accepted levels while I work towards 8.5M!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Less than 800 levels!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I’m going to try to become the 4th player to 8.5M

EDIT: 20 pages to go! (897 precisely)
kalina200 5 years ago
  Thanks Coolguy, finding it very hard to improve at this point, might wait for popo to get near me.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Congratz kalina on your 8M!
pig 5 years ago
  Evaluate CL5!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I made it to 2500 levels completed! Now for 3000?
popo2 5 years ago
  If SuperMario reached the fastest shortcut on We Love Death, then he'd reach 8.7M as well!
LadersHD 5 years ago
  Well done!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  4th place!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I'm 100% sure I'm on 3 for the third time.
Dynamo 5 years ago
  I've just counted and I have 21 high scores now! :D
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  That's alright - your execution is way better xD
Dynamo 5 years ago
  I really wanted to let you keep that high score, because that short cut was just beautifully executed, and was about on par, for obscurity, with the one supergeek found on Static Skybase. But me being me, I just love a challenge! :P
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  WHAT xD That was super slick xP
kalina200 5 years ago
  Looks like I have gotten my position back while gaining points.

Edging to 8M still
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Right, well I just completely fluked that! xD
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Good luck! I think SM or you will beat that run soon.

EDIT: Maybe the other way is possible too. I'm not able to get it - but maybe someone else can. If possible, it would be faster than the method I found.
Dynamo 5 years ago
  That's actually incredible CG, I've been trying to pull off that exact same shortcut on that level with no luck whatsoever, so I eventually gave up and deemed it impossible. But you have proved me wrong, so thank you! :D

Edit: I just realised my error, I was trying to hook round the opposite way using my head instead of my wheels...
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  We Love Death. I jumped from ~83k to ~134k. Could propel you way above 8.5M, but it took ages to pull off.
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Woahhhhh, on what level??? You just jumped about 50k! :O
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Didn't you say that about goldie? I'm sure you can get there!

Also I beat Asteria with a massive shortcut!
Dynamo 5 years ago
  I'll never beat those 2 Chris, they're just both in a league of their own.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  @chris Good luck with 8M, feel free to post and I'll see if I can give you tips.
Dynamo 5 years ago
  SuperMario's back, just took his high score back on 'We Love Death', he's probably coming after a few more high scores too!
chris3000 5 years ago
  Wow, DY that's a big achievement, maybe you'll beat SM and PD one day. I'm still struggling to get to 8 million, but I'll get it one day. If I had some tips/strategies, that would help.

See, I guess I should post on what lvls I'm stuck on and maybe get a glimpse of how the players got their scores. Or maybe just ask. But I'm taking a break a few days, be back to jg2 over the weekend.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Nice! I'll give it a proper go - but I'm stuck on most officials.

EDIT: Tried it. I'm not getting through them as quickly as they are time consuming. It takes me ages to solve the easiest of those riddles. I'll just keep trying.
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Hell yeah, I just nailed Christmas Drive with 150k which takes me nicely above OliAli! :DDD

Edit: CG, I think you should have a go at RT, I feel like you could get very good at that with a sufficient amount of practise. I personally found RT much easier than JG, simply because you have all the time in the world to line up your jumps and find the most effective paths to the goal. Also, it has the added bonus of no headjump glitch, so it's fairer too!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Woah! Nice! I'm still barely above Pof xD
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Asteria beaten, I'm coming for OliAli now! Mwahahaa

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg