Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 8 years ago
  It's good!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Nice, I'm nearing 100. 20 to go.
kalina200 8 years ago
  OMG OMG OMG.

Why TF I Am I Sayin Oh My God For,

Well On This Game Alone Iv'e Made 50 Levels, I'm Making A Lvl To Celebrate :)

A Big Thank You To Coolguy52 For Helping In Many Collabs And Creating The Pack Which I Helped In, 2/3 Of My Levels Begin With 'Mini Game'
SuperMario 8 years ago
  The rust is real :c
CubixIII 8 years ago
  Play the games, create the levels
[Log out] [CubixIII] [Chat!]
Games Forums About

Search
Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

Table './bonuslevel/cache' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
Table './bonuslevel/cache' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

This is what I see below all the games I play...
kalina200 8 years ago
  10hrs Today

On My Pack Explore The World (Jump Gear 2) Im Doing A Special Final Level (As In Not ETW6) And It's Gonna Be A Collab. Anyone Intrested?
kalina200 8 years ago
  Ive Been Online For 7 Hours Straight (With a 20min Break) WOW
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I dunno......
kalina200 8 years ago

???
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  WB! Also, I am happy to help you chris, GL!
chris3000 8 years ago
  WB Dragonslayer!

Phew, I have a lot of hard levels left. I have a pack ready and if you guys want to play it, feel free. I need help on these, well not all of them but some have tricky puzzles to it. I'll post on any lvls I need help on, I do hesitate to ask sometimes.

http://www.bonuslevel.org/games/pack_jg2-pro_750.html
Dragonslayer 8 years ago
  wow this game still exists? And you guys are still here? Dang.
SLV 8 years ago
  hi all this is a cool
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Also, I wish there was a thing that is like a star and adds time on, but in the attempt! So if I hit one I would gain the amount of time set in the thing so they could set 10 seconds, though it probably won't be updated anymore...
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I like how I'm the only creator now. (For the third time :D)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  It's a shame, because the big milestones are coming right up for me. I'll have to go soon as well, I won't quit, I will try my best to stay for as long as possible, but if I'm honest, I don't think I will be around for next summer... I have to prepare for GCSE's. I won't be able to make levels as fast, It may be several months instead of a couple of days... There are 2 solo projects I am working on ATM and one collab.

(Don't worry Matt, I won't quit on you yet :D)

Anyway, it looks like this is it. 4 years and 10 1/2 months just flashed by! Bye guys T_T.

(I'm sorry if it sounds like a fast process. I can't be as active anymore, I'll be like my brother will, it will be gradual. Bye in several months time T_T)
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  I agree that it would be nice if someone could update the global tournament pack, but don't expect me to do it. I don't have time for that.

Since my vacation is finished I don't really want you to expect me to evaluate many levels either. Sorry :/
MatthijsM 8 years ago
  Good luck :)
manufan 8 years ago
  5.8 MILLION! Only 200k until 6 million.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  @chris Do you mean like a Mega-Collab. Sure, why not?
Dynamo 8 years ago
  I'll happily help you Chris, in fact I've been meaning to get back into creating levels for this game, so it'll be a good opportunity for me to start working on a new project :)
chris3000 8 years ago
  Hey, I think someone should update Shiro's Global pack. I want to see where I stand so far. I love competition and I've always loved it since I was little.

I'm thinking about making a super Jump Gear level soon. Does anyone want to help me make it?
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Yeah I know PineappleDude, you sent me that link a while ago when I asked about 3 years ago. xD I checked it again today and it said the video had been made private ;)
Treazer 8 years ago
  The video is private.
PineappleDude 8 years ago
  I made on years and years ago for some reason :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgeitf2L8ZA
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Can anyone send me a tutorial on making a snake please?
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  @MatthijsM Good, however, I can't beat it, a little too tricky for me :)

EDIT: I'm not sure if anyone is aware that a VERY special Milestone is coming up (If I have counted right...) I honestly can't believe that I am almost there guys! I couldn't have done it without you, especially my brother who guided me to make my first accepted level, to everyone who has collaborated with me and to everyone who has supported me through these Milestone-2 levels! Thank you :D!
MatthijsM 8 years ago
  Link

Your first impression? what do you think about it guys?

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg