Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 7 years ago
  @Marc, You should really add some trusted members xD

I could edit my levels totally autonomously
gamelover101 7 years ago
  OMG! I have 3 undone levels? Oh god...
edit: And 4 officials?!
chris3000 7 years ago
  I'm sure there's a few more ideas out there.
Daft_Punk 7 years ago
  Since my computer has time restrictions, I haven't been on for awhile, and now everybody's probably already made every possible level with pipes...
chris3000 7 years ago
  Moving pipes would be much harder, xP.
azz 7 years ago
  Now all we need are diagonal pipes.
xD
chris3000 7 years ago
  @Simon: I agree with you.
SimonM 7 years ago
  The pipes are 6 pixel wide now, if they are 8 pixels wide it would be perfect.
gameinsky 7 years ago
  Lol, feel free, gundu.
gundu 7 years ago
  @GIS, desperate with the new pipe levels? Let me make some for you, Shall I? xD
SimonM 7 years ago
  yes I agree, but If you make the pipes 150% bigger it would be perfect and still give a variety of challenges and new levels. And I didn't questioned your opnion. :p
CamoDragoon 7 years ago
  @Simon he's not trying to say he needs a challenge, he's trying to say that pipes would offer a whole new level and variety of challenges because of how small they are, widening them would take away some of the possible challenge.
Dynamo 7 years ago
  You don't get what I'm trying to say Simon, but I really can't be bothered to tell you what I do mean right now, anyway, why does everyone keep questioning MY opinion, I don't question yours. -.-
SimonM 7 years ago
  Dynamo, you've completed only half of the levels, there is your challenge, i think pipes should be made a bit wider.
Dynamo 7 years ago
  I disagree only because some of us need a challenge and things that thin are perfects opportunitys NOT to miss! :)
chris3000 7 years ago
  Well it depends on what hex and the other admins say about it.

IMO I think the pipes are too thin. Anyone disagree?
gameinsky 7 years ago
  A tuto category isn't such a bad idea, but the problem is that people will makre tuto levels to try to get an official.

Please don't!
chris3000 7 years ago
  I think i'm going to have fun with those pipes. Time to make levels.
Hexicube 7 years ago
  *makes pipes wider a bit*
chris3000 7 years ago
  Nice update, thanks!
Hexicube 7 years ago
  added pipes...remember they only connect to fully empty space or another pipe tile so use layers intelligently to get them to link to other stuff!
gameinsky 7 years ago
  I think 109 should be bumped out and possibly 62
(Remarkable adventure and checkpoint maze)
rest of the levels will be getting updates.
Remarkable Adventure (Path 4 Mouse) has been de-officalised.
Hexicube 7 years ago
  I liked boot camp :P
burfy 7 years ago
  I have gone through all the official levels and I am actually not really happy about de-officializing some of them either, but if I should choose, it would be Four Corners (Path 4 Mouse), Boot camp (Path 4 Mouse), Remarkable Adventure (Path 4 Mouse) and Strange Movement (Path 4 Mouse).
gameinsky 7 years ago
  Level Round and Round (Path 4 Mouse) and Midnight (Path 4 Mouse) have been de-officalised.
Ferrari12 7 years ago
  Hexicube: His level is "Spinning Mania". Level 78.
azz 7 years ago
  @Hex
I have already said i'm in an argumentative mood lately...
It's probably just a phase.
Hexicube 7 years ago
  which level was it? :P
chris3000 7 years ago
  @Hex and gecko: Why should my official level be removed?
Hexicube 7 years ago
  oops...slight colour fail :P

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 8 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg