Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 12 years ago
  Look at who's first! :D
AK 12 years ago
  Already did Dynamo. :D

Nice job. I suppose I should try to get better at this game, but I have more important things to do.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  You'll get his sack for it?

Owch...
Dynamo 12 years ago
  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AK YOU HAD TO RUIN IT! :( ILL GET YOU BASCK FOR THAT!
AK 12 years ago
  Hehehehe.... I was first for 5 seconds....

Relish the moment. RELISH IT!!!!!

XD
  Then what about the non-layered lvls?

edit @Camo: Drastic. Drastic indeed.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Nah, there OK as they are as long as the updates are not drastic like Old Style Level. :)
gameinsky 12 years ago
  nah, useless category
  I think there should be a whole category for layered officials...
Dynamo 12 years ago
  WTF GIS, I can't keep up with all this! D:
joshi 12 years ago
  dynamo we are going to put them in a pack but first i think were making more series of different things then we will put all the series in to a pack
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Note: some of the officals will change to use layers or update the overal official.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  I look forward to them joshi, I take it you will turn them all into a pack?
joshi 12 years ago
  me and azz have nearly finished our poke art series only two more to go number 9 and 10
chris3000 12 years ago
  @Gundu: you like the new challenging levels, xD.
gundu 12 years ago
  @Marc, You should really add some trusted members xD

I could edit my levels totally autonomously
  OMG! I have 3 undone levels? Oh god...
edit: And 4 officials?!
chris3000 12 years ago
  I'm sure there's a few more ideas out there.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Since my computer has time restrictions, I haven't been on for awhile, and now everybody's probably already made every possible level with pipes...
chris3000 12 years ago
  Moving pipes would be much harder, xP.
azz 12 years ago
  Now all we need are diagonal pipes.
xD
chris3000 12 years ago
  @Simon: I agree with you.
SimonM 12 years ago
  The pipes are 6 pixel wide now, if they are 8 pixels wide it would be perfect.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Lol, feel free, gundu.
gundu 12 years ago
  @GIS, desperate with the new pipe levels? Let me make some for you, Shall I? xD
SimonM 12 years ago
  yes I agree, but If you make the pipes 150% bigger it would be perfect and still give a variety of challenges and new levels. And I didn't questioned your opnion. :p
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @Simon he's not trying to say he needs a challenge, he's trying to say that pipes would offer a whole new level and variety of challenges because of how small they are, widening them would take away some of the possible challenge.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  You don't get what I'm trying to say Simon, but I really can't be bothered to tell you what I do mean right now, anyway, why does everyone keep questioning MY opinion, I don't question yours. -.-
SimonM 12 years ago
  Dynamo, you've completed only half of the levels, there is your challenge, i think pipes should be made a bit wider.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  I disagree only because some of us need a challenge and things that thin are perfects opportunitys NOT to miss! :)

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg