Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

neoseanner 12 years ago
  some idea:
-fake checkpoint
-teleporter (but how to make it?)
-line path
-text box( more effective than text tile )
neoseanner 12 years ago
  okay , new spammer newbie . you must go forward to that door , open it , get out , and close the door

and you will be get the limitation

anyway , someone like my idea or i will make mage first and share it ?

and how to make word in this game , really not understand!!!
Frairer 12 years ago
  The P4M addict is........... MANUFAN!
neoseanner 12 years ago
  hehehe , we celebrate the late birthday for marc , manufan. i only knew garygoh's birthday (before my birthday date)

i think i get some parts idea at this game
- ball platform , you walk on a platform shaped ball
manufan 12 years ago
  Marc, P4M was released 6th January 2011. I remember throwing a mini party for it. Happy late birthday too!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Just thought I'd share something dramatic and world-changing...
@neo I trust that burfy had a good reason, my guess would be that it was unoriginal or badly designed...
[edit] re-read, noticed you said purple, id check what he said in the level comments.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  hexi! burfy not accept my level for you! and he marked it purple! what should i do?
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Neoseaner: :P
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Just me or has P4M suddenly became buggy...game seems to think it isn't on BL, and complains about it, but it doesn't seem to affect functionality (thank god because I can't fix problems now)...
neoseanner 12 years ago
  yay , i will make a level for hexicube

fact : i knew hexi's real name since today
jeti100 12 years ago
  Yh happy birthjday marc have a brilliant day
burfy 12 years ago
  Well then happy 17 Marc and get well soon :)
Hexicube 12 years ago
  Yes, it's my birthday, I turned 17 today...I also happen to be ill today, which is a pain considering there's another 365 days (not 364, leap year) that I COULD have gotten ill on instead of today, but i'll be fine...

Anyways, it's nice to see P4M is still popular despite the technical limit on the amount of levels you can create, it's a wonderful achievement for me and gecko to have gotten this far! I might find out when P4M was released and have some sort of anniversary contest! :D
jeti100 12 years ago
  Wohoo party it is hexicubes birthday
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Nice new levels around here...
burfy 12 years ago
  Neo, connect the left/right/top/bottom part of keyboard input tile with some tile that needs power (eg. powered lightbulb), it will then be powered by pressing the corresponding arrow on keyboard.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  i'm back to half newbie after not playing this again , how does keyboard input work?
jeti100 12 years ago
  @joshi under the bonuslevel sign it has logout login and chat and profile
manufan 12 years ago
  @Dynamo: There is, Elizea.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Hexi, make trusted members, you know you want to!

Pwetty Please
Hexicube 12 years ago
  manufan no acting like an admin on my game :P
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I think he wants to go to the chat, but he doesn't know.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  What do you mean?
joshi 12 years ago
  i dont play this much so how do u get on to the chat
manufan 12 years ago
  Very strange indeed, and it's the same with Creeper Anatomy 4 by Jasper...
kiethy342 12 years ago
  How strange, one of my levels is on the top rated levels twice! Look at page 1 on the first collum, and find green destroyer. the look on page 8 on the second collum and you will find green destroyer!
gamelover101 12 years ago
  Wow, I just noticed that I can't complete half my levels now, cuz I forgot how!
manufan 12 years ago
  True, and lots of players will get dishearted if their score has been deleted an hour after they achieved it for their very first time.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  tbh I see why there's no trusted members, the slightest change would screw up the score.
manufan 12 years ago
  Exactly, Marc may not want any trusted members, or atm, at least.

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg