Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 7 years ago
  But hexicube has to work hard for Path for Mouse, :P

Well not too hard :P
CamoDragoon 7 years ago
  birjolaxew, this is Hexicube we're talking about. Did you really expect him to work hard?

(I didn't)
birjolaxew 7 years ago
  And you didn't just remove it because?
Hexicube 7 years ago
  you mean the button purposefully hid because it didnt work properly and now doesnt do anything? yes I did :P
jasperpostema 7 years ago
  Did someone notice the "Make room for big tiles"-button?
Hexicube 7 years ago
  it sends a current when the mouse in on the tile...also, 2 things:
1. when I add the tile, the glitch with alternators sending current on death may be fixed
2. I need editor space, so when its added the editor layout WILL change drastically(as in menus for the tiles)
Magic_X 7 years ago
  What does a mouse sensor do?
Hexicube 7 years ago
  adding a mouse sensor XP
chris3000 7 years ago
  The new tile is cool. Now I can make new levels with it.
Hexicube 7 years ago
  ok I fixed the graphical glitch...an hour ago...I completely forgot to update XD
Hexicube 7 years ago
  "some of the powered tiles (eg. nodes) have a down facing cable visible even when there is no connection in that direction"
missed that...ill get right on it XP
[edit] OH...I typod showWallB as showWalLB (its case sensitive)
not to go through ALL OF THEM to fix this =/
birjolaxew 7 years ago
  The hidden songs by Elizea are a lot easier to play to than the default one... Seriously, the default one hurt my ears. You should consider changing it.
azz 7 years ago
  Wow!
Nice new tile!
Ferrari12 7 years ago
  I've also experienced that. Hexicube should delete it.
chris3000 7 years ago
  @burfy: that's strange.
Magic_X 7 years ago
  I noticed that too!
burfy 7 years ago
  Something has changed (except of less lag and new cool tile, thanks :) ) or at least I don't recall it being there before - some of the powered tiles (eg. nodes) have a down facing cable visible even when there is no connection in that direction.
chris3000 7 years ago
  Thanks for the updates.
Ferrari12 7 years ago
  Those faded walls are really cool. Looking forward to experimenting with them when I get home :)

Also, the update to kill lag is very welcome
Hexicube 7 years ago
  update:
DIE LAG DIE
also, going to add re-appearing ice soon :3
[edit] oh, and also, now there is "re-appearing ice", but I called it a faded wall because its nothing like the ice :P
Hexicube 7 years ago
  uh, okaaay...
Dynamo 7 years ago
  This is just beyond me, Ferrari! I'm shocked at you! Hmm.. *suspicious voice* exactly what kind of dreams DO you have Ferrari? >.<
  Yeah... and Hexicube spoke Dutch and he was 12 :T
Ferrari12 7 years ago
  And I thought i had weird dreams ...
Dynamo 7 years ago
  Hmm.. Have you been drinking Jasper? Cuz that ain't never gonna happen dude. :3
  I dreamed I met Hexicube and made me admin lvl 1 :P
Dynamo 7 years ago
  @Hexi, should you maybe consider making a few more players Trusted? It would help reduce the number of messages asking admins to accept, evaluate, edit or asking why their level has been rejected. It is a possibilty, even if you don't go along with it.
chris3000 7 years ago
  @Ferrari: This game's getting a little boring now. Since i've completed so many levels.
Ferrari12 7 years ago
  Chris: No, and I probably never will. I once got one of the checkpoints, but unless Dynamo deletes some of the hidden walls, I can't see how I will complete it :(
Daft_Punk 7 years ago
  @Ferrari12: I only said that because it was strange how you beat all these extremely difficult levels, but you couldn't beat a semi-easy level like scream! :)

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 8 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg