Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

burfy 12 years ago
  Thanks Ferrari, and good luck with the tournament :)
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Unfortunately, I can't start tomorrow, becuase I'm going to play a handball tournament. But I'll try to help as soon as I can :)

I'll start with some officials now, before going to bed.

But Hexicube really needs to fix the TAB glitch ...
burfy 12 years ago
  Ferrari it will be easier for you to comment on them I guess (I know I said something else few comments bellow but this is much more important than missing categories and should be repaired soon).
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  So you've fixed the bug, I see. Nice!

Question for Burfy: Do you want me to PM the names of levels with impossible scores, or comment on them?
BonusLeveLover 12 years ago
  Yeah, I JUST made a level using them :D
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Cool! More power linkes! Thanks Hexi!
Hexicube 12 years ago
  ...oops XD
ill just move it out of there :P
azz 12 years ago
  That was what I was thinking MD.
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  Why is faded wall with the power group?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Please wait for the admins to come online and evaluate your levels and do not rush them please.
azz 12 years ago
  I found yet another glitch...
When you place spinners in in-game brick styles try dragging your mouse along
chris3000 12 years ago
  Plus it's an awesome game to play. I've had a lot of fun these past 7 months.
azz 12 years ago
  Path 4 Mouse is a gold mine of glitches
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Another glitch found: if you cut a destroyable cable, then die, when you start the level again it will just have two short lines out of its sides and the cables next to it will just be circles. :/
burfy 12 years ago
  Treazer please next time if you will have a "category attack", it would be more useful to send ONE message with the list of levels either here or PM to admin. What you did was spamming...
azz 12 years ago
  I've got my share of highscores on this game.
Magic_X 12 years ago
  Then go man, go!
chris3000 12 years ago
  You know, i'm in a mood to create more levels for this game.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  "But then again, shiro has asperger's, and people that have that tend to do things that other people find odd."
I have it too, so I override his jurisdiction here xP

also, ill consider lettered tiles with a see-through bit, but the lettering would end up being the border colour due to the tile being a wall ;)
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  @ MIF10 for tetris find gaps that are big enough.
burfy 12 years ago
  There are only two persons that have the right to say "Global packs are mine, and only mine..." and we have to obey - JP and the game creator (Marc in this case). And I cannot believe you can be serious mentioning Shiro, who has not finished a single P4M level.

@Mario: that is a big list of levels to be helped here, better ask in the comments of individual levels, for now I can only show you this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9_STa8y-oY if it helps...
SleathPilot 12 years ago
  Really, not for me.:P
Magic_X 12 years ago
  This game is taking forever to load today...
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  I have 13 levels left:

Midnight, Checkpoint Maze, Spirals, Spinning Mania, Corrupted Memory, A Difficult Cube, Boot camp, Everchanging, Remarkable Adventure, No way, Nerf Engineering, Master Avoider, and Deep Memeory.

Any tips for these?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Don't tell me, tell shiro :P
But then again, shiro has asperger's, and people that have that tend to do things that other people find odd.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  But seriously, he can't just go around forever and refuse to let us make global tournaments for games he haven't even played? It's very egoistic to subtract from other players' fun of playing these games he doesn't even care about himself, just because "Their mine, all mine!"

Just expressing my opinion :)
gundu 12 years ago
  Did he just said that on Skype or you found this somewhere lost in a topic?

But I remember he said something like that somewhere
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Shiro says: Global packs are mine, and only mine. So please don't make them.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  If somebody is going to make a global tournament, he/she would have to be trusted/admin. If not the pack would have to be re-evaluated each time there's a new level. I would like to make one, but then I have to get trusted first. I ain't trusted now.
azz 12 years ago
  Someone should make a path 4 mouse global tournament

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg