Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

geckojsc 15 years ago
  I've been through periods without internet a few years ago... It's torture!

I'm going to wait for Captain_404 to make his tutorial, then I will start to code the level data and other things.
I've got the basic engine working well enough. To prevent cheating (by moving the mouse very quickly to go through walls) I've made a snake thing that follows the mouse with a slight delay.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  im only here once a fortnight now, i visit my dad and he has net but mine died :(
doomlord 15 years ago
  The only thing I can help with is spriting, obviously for special item-y thingy's as lines aren't too hard to make.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I'm working on it by myself for now, but very soon I will need some help! For now, you will have to wait a bit.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  When can i code it? I really want to code it!
Sorry for impatientness.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Okay no problem :)
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Sorry, but I've got enough testers now.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  I would like to be a tester too but there are very many now but if you need 1 more tester then i would like to be tester
nightshade1 15 years ago
  can i be a tester please
gundu 15 years ago
  yeah , i agree with 1jase
1jase 15 years ago
  I love how you have the front page purple it looks nice.
doomlord 15 years ago
  Awesome, Best Game Ever so far, well, can't wait until it's ready.
pkb123 15 years ago
  oO yay it says im a tester i cant wait til theres some levels to play.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Ok, I shouldn't be allowing testers yet because the game doesn't actually work yet, but I'll make you a tester anyway!

Right, I've got enough testers now, so no more testers!
doomlord 15 years ago
  I would love to be a tester, I love mouse avoiders, and can make amazing levels depending on how much the editor allows.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  He hasnt done the engine yet :(
(stated below)
pkb123 15 years ago
  oO can i be a tester please i love games like this.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  @gecko:
can u email me at marcheeney@hotmail.co.uk if u need help as im getting bored of using the forums to get to the game, thanks if u do.
1jase 15 years ago
  Can I be a tester to please.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Alright, I'll start making some more people testers, but don't expect very much! Right now all I've got is the presentation!
Sillius 15 years ago
  Can I be a tester ? I think this game sounds very interesting and I'll give you feedback (if needed :D)
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Don't worry, the graphics aren't a problem, it's the ActionScript that I'm going to struggle with. I'm going to design the parts of the game and make them work properly first, then start worrying about level data and the BL API.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Ah, i see...just tell me if you need help with ANYTHING related to this game...besides good graphics as im no good with that!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  When I finish the game, I will release the source to help people in developing their own BL games.

I might have to do that early if I want to ask people for help with something hard to explain.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  i mean is it on an intenet website (like 4shared)
And u can actually use mousekeys if u have a shaky hand!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  What do you mean?

I will tell you when I need some help with the game, but I don't need any yet.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  urm, is the file hosted?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Yes, I plan to make animated blocks and spinning turbines and even maybe a fake block that looks like it will kill you.
Hexicube 15 years ago
  aswell as moving it out the game area!
(actual goal in an impossible quiz!)

Also, i need to know what to do first...and i may not always on the net to do stuff :(

[edit] You could make animations, like something changing shape, size etc.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Yes, I know how to do that.

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  -= PATH 4 MOUSE =-

Here's the five most-recent Path4Mouse Twitter entries:

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg