Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

OliAli 13 years ago
  What about pause? Any button in keyboard will be 'pause'. Cuz I was playing and my phone started ringing so I had to go Distraction (Path 4 Mouse (old)) again :D

And will there be a 'finish screen'? When you complete the level, there could be screen with 'save' or 'retry', and with your score/time. Like in other games o_0
Hexicube 13 years ago
  gecko I think the glow on the title screen text looks wierd...lol
you might not have made it high quality?
Treazer 13 years ago
  Yes! Nice updates gecko :D

edit: Lol! iamstormtroopüer posted 44 comments on levels, without that anyone other posted.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  gecko, for making space for the tiles, I have an idea...I can discuss this in the chat right now if you want...
I can potentially make 5x as many tiles selectable in that same area, maybe more
gundu 13 years ago
  Nice updates Gecko ;D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  well looks like I missed quite a bit today, I see you 'contracted' Elizea in this XD
SuperMario 13 years ago
  I think I am going to agree with Daft, and I'm bored.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Can't wait for this game! Sounds awesome!!!
OliAli 13 years ago
  You can do that!

And yes 'fast mouse' bug should be fixed :)
geckojsc 13 years ago
  That's what I'm planning on fixing next. This is also the cause of the 'moving the mouse so fast that it goes through a wall' cheat. I have a solution in mind, but it will take a lot of effort.
OliAli 13 years ago
  Yes, it sometimes lag me, too.
doomlord 13 years ago
  I noticed, playing quick thinking, that sometimes the game would lag, and the cursor could skip over several tiles of ice. Maybe you could make ice between the last and the current cursor position also trigger?
OliAli 13 years ago
  Yeah, it works well.

Good job Gecko :)
geckojsc 13 years ago
  Fixed!
And I think I fixed all the tab and right-click cheats too!
OliAli 13 years ago
  That's Very Good ^^

Yeah, it works :)

[edit]
If you die (like when you crash to the wall), the light stay on the place where you died, so you can't see level :/

[edit2]
Light come back, but after few seconds...
You have to find start yourself withoung light.
geckojsc 13 years ago
  (I think) I've fixed the darkness tile!
allyally 13 years ago
  Yeah... well Im not a tester, so I wont really know...
Elizea 13 years ago
  The toolbox is very limiting atm, and I don't think many concepts can really be made. I am sure this will change to if gecko is able to make a lot new tiles, with more unique abilities.
allyally 13 years ago
  Well, im sure both of yours will work great, but all these tiles? There either going to over do it, or going to make it epic...
Elizea 13 years ago
  Gecko will do the title screen music, and I will do the gameplay music. Of course, gecko has the last word in this, and if he feels like he wants to do both alone, he is completely free to do so.
allyally 13 years ago
  Ah, sounds great! Are you doing anything with the music or who is? (or isn't and is supposed to...)
Elizea 13 years ago
  Yes, editor is working well. There are still few glitches, but Gecko knows them already.

Gecko is still making tiles for the editor, so we have a bigger toolbox to create levels. Also, it is missing music.
allyally 13 years ago
  Theres a lot of activity here at the moment, Progress going well?
Treazer 13 years ago
  That would be good, i think.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Title screen music and gameplay music separated? =P
Treazer 13 years ago
  Hmmm.... that would be really funny^^
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Maybe you could do a music that switches between the programs, would be funny.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Thats bad :( Why dont you (gecko and elizea) choose the better one? But then it need to be installed and so on... :(
Elizea 13 years ago
  I could do some midi's for you and you could use them?
geckojsc 13 years ago
  I use MilkyTracker. It's very different.

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  -= PATH 4 MOUSE =-

Here's the five most-recent Path4Mouse Twitter entries:

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg