Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  I think it's good practice to learn new ways of adding parameters to tiles, you could also use 3D arrary if you really wanted to...
geckojsc 13 years ago
  Parameters for the tiles is a very important feature which I think it is necessary to implement.
I really don't want to have to add an infinite amount of switches though, but I suppose I could just add another switch (C), and change on and off to A and B. I could even add D, if you were really bent on melting people's brains.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  Elizea, I can see that as possible but maybe a bit excessive?
gecko, could you maybe add some bonus point tiles? and maybe even allow any amount of points?
also, if you decide to use Elizea's idea, you could format it like this:
&ID#x#y
where ID is the ID of an on/off tile, and also just change & for the on/off tile to something like $ XD
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I know it's probably too late, but I've wanted to be a tester too since I registered here. May I help?
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Can I be a tester?
Elizea 13 years ago
  Gecko, can you make the times for different things editable in the editor (how fast ice breaks, fire kills, the 2 blinking blocks blink, the moving blocks move (and how far!), how fast the rotator moves (and size of it)?

Also, the on/off buttons + blocks. Can you make infinite amount of them (like switch A, block A, switch B, block B, switch C etc), as they seem to be pretty useful when making puzzles.
geckojsc 13 years ago
  Nice idea.
I'm going to keep a list of all these suggestions on my iPod.
OliAli 13 years ago
  Yeahm I told it before, but blue spread is good idea :)
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Can you please tell us our score at the end of a level? Maybe have blue spread acrost the level from the end tile and the score apear in it.
Or maybe some other cool effect, but just dont simply tell us our score cuz that will be boring.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  fill up holes...
DY you teach me, you're the one who did it! XD
OliAli 13 years ago
  Yes, same DY :D I was at the end and my phone started ringing, brother hitted mouse, and level was over... xD

But It's great idea! Click on place where you stopped :)
  no, I dont know how to read minds, maybe you can teach me? XD
i was playing distraction and i was near the end but my mouse hit my computer moniter and i lost...

and i got another idea! you can pick up balls by clicking and holding, i dunno what they would do, but its just an idea.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you read my mind...
  Can you add a pause option? because its reaaly anoying if your mouse moves off the mouse pad and you cant pause the game to fix it.

the pause feature could work like it does in push, you have to click in the exact same spot your mouse was in to unpause it.
OliAli 13 years ago
  Yeah, when you die in purple tile, the light will get confused and stay in that place o_0

Like this:
Treazer 13 years ago
  Same for me AA... I want too, but im not sure if gecko can acept one more, if yes you can be :)
allyally 13 years ago
  Is there room for 1 more tester? The testers in the chat tell me its very good, & So much seems to be going on here Im getting very Intrigued...
  the right-click cheat still works if you do it while your curser is in the start area,

EDIT: and also if you die while on a purple tile, the light stays in place.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Gravatar? Cool, I'll switch mines to it...
Treazer 13 years ago
  You're right Oli, hmm. And i have to agree with jp the duude has much potential! I like games with characters, wich are easy to make, like push!
OliAli 13 years ago
  I'm glad you like ideas.

But: What when you will press 'pause' and then move with mouse? Then when you will want to continue in the game, your cursor can be everywhere in the screen o_0
jp 13 years ago
  The dude has a lot of potential to make a great game. (but finish this one first :) )

[edit] the frame around the avatar is only for gravatar avatars. When you upload an avatar to BL the frame is automatically added.
geckojsc 13 years ago
  Check JP's avatar.
Treazer 13 years ago
  But the frame is not for my or other avatars.
geckojsc 13 years ago
  The frame is added automatically by BL, so that's just how it turned out.
If you missed the news, JP added Gravatar support for the site, and so that's how he chose to implement frames for the Gravatar icons.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Okay. But do you know anything about your other avatar frame?
geckojsc 13 years ago
  I've changed again. This time my avatar is 'Dude', a character that I made up a while ago. I'm still deciding whether or not he should appear in my next BL game...
Treazer 13 years ago
  Nice new avatar gecko! Do you have other except flarico, sandico and leafico? And your avatar looks crazy, i mean the frame of the avatar. Ill take a screenshot.

Pic:

Hexicube 13 years ago
  you still accepting tile ideas? I have an idea:
buttons and doors, you can set up a button to open(or close) a door when rolled over, since you need to reference the tile maybe you could format it with a unique identifier like you would text:
^isOpenDoor#xPosOfDoor#yPosOfDoor
^1#12#5 opens door at x:12 y:5
^0#1#15 closes door at x:1 y:15
geckojsc 13 years ago
  I like the ideas!

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  -= PATH 4 MOUSE =-

Here's the five most-recent Path4Mouse Twitter entries:

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg