Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

geckojsc 14 years ago
  OMG! MARC2008 that is the most awesome thing I ever saw!
You are way better at actionscript than me for sure.
I want to have at least put a bit of effort into the editor myself, so I will not ask you for the source, I will simply decompile it and look through the script myself, then try to work out how it works and how I can recreate it. Actually, can I look at the source please? I have a free decompiler which is great but it only decompiles actionscript. I'm getting all these weird errors because there are }s in the middle of nowhere and I can't work out what they do or why they are there.

Storm, try opening it in your web browser.

I will add some more moderators later, but while the game is not very active there is no need for any more.
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  :( What? I don't have Flash on home compu....can't look at it!!!! :O
Hexicube 14 years ago
  sub95, don't mind him. (he probably forgot his name too)
[edit] Just for attention: My assistant for the editor!
Treazer 14 years ago
  @Sub
no xD
Submarine95 14 years ago
  @Brolling: you already postet that message ^_^

@MARC2008: good joke xD

@Brolling: you just removed the message :P
Treazer 14 years ago
  @gecko
im not a tester but i have a idea:
maybe you can choose the colour of the mouse and you can choose the icon of the mouse (Example Icons:normal mouse,sandglass mouse or a mouse where you must click on it.)

Good idea?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  At least you got something right!
  I don't really see anything wrong with that comment, except the word "Hecs." But if you pronnounce it, it sounds like "Hecks" doesn't it? I don't really see anything confusing with that....

Edit:
I have made my mark -- all levels in the "newly commented levels" section has my name on it! Yay, I accomplished life! :D

What a pathetic life I have....
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I have made it possible for everyone(almost) to make 3 v. good levels (at least) in an hour, that can't be good for the admins!
Submarine95 14 years ago
  @iamstormtrooper: most of your messages are clear but see your message in (example) ''Blind Terror''
Elizea 14 years ago
  i could be admin too :) im available ~8 hours a day, more on weekends, make good levels (atleast in RT) and i speak enought good english too =) and ofc. im as awesome as you iamstormtrooper xD
  I read your comment Sub.
Whats not clear about my messages? Please tell me!

(I ask because this is the same problem I have in English!!! Oh man! My faults are leaking into Bonus Level! Oh no! And thanks. :D)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Maths (grid axis)
[edit] This time there will not be any bugs!
The working bugless non-explode-in-face file is HERE!
Submarine95 14 years ago
  @MARC2008: what is a 'axis' ? im not so clever in gamefiles

edit:in the ''The working bugless non-explode-in-face file is HERE!'' its still not downloadable xD
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Anyone who downloaded either or both of the first 2 may aswell get rid of them, the 3rd one is the completely fixed one!
[edit @ sub95] only the last one exists.
[edit] Damn it! I found a bug: The axis get mixed up in the level data!
Submarine95 14 years ago
  gratz to you and your cousin :)

edit: im 13 ,hehe

players im ''voting'' for admin are only iamstormtrooper and MARC2008 (iamstormtrooper just must learn how to do clear messages :P)

edit2: @MARC2008: i still cant download your file...
i still-still cant download...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, why am I not an admin? I'm ALWAYS available (except school), and I make v. good levels on this (soon that won't be a challenge for anyone) and I speak almost perfect english for a 14-year-old!
  For those who want to be an admin:

(What I'm under the impression is this:)

1) You must be available
2) You must make awesome levels
3) You must use proper english/grammar/no caps spam/etc. while typing. (But for those who are not used to english, then that's a different story I believe)
4) You must be proficient at playing the game (no cheating, no lying, play by the rules, and be a good player)
5) You must be as awesome as me.

Ok, #5 was just a joke....but it should be legit, don't you think?

PS: Even if you have all these traits, the lvl2 admin (in this case, its Geckojsc, he/she is NOT required to "hire" you. Its their descision, and their descision only.

PPS: Also, it would probably be helpful if the users of BL are able to aggree with you and have no grudges or anything. :)

PPPS: To support #3, my friends at school speak like this:
"Hey, r we play "COD"?
"OLOL ORKAY!"
-=Later=-
"OLO I R POWND UR *ARSE*"
"OLOLOL NO U R NOT! I GETS R SHOTTY"
"OH NOES IM A GONA DIE"
"QUICK! GET THE LOLRPG AND SHOOT DOWN THAT ROFLCOPTER!"
-=Later=-
"Lolwut?"
"PAWNCH"
"Batteries?"
-=In my head right then=-
"How do they think of this? Its....a whole differen't language....."

PPPPPS: And my cousin came back from Iraq! I'm going to see him tonight! Hooray! :D
Hexicube 14 years ago
  No, it isn't the editor it's an assistant O_O
[edit] Found bug, go into level data and back then place a tile...
Submarine95 14 years ago
  do you mean ''Path4Mouse Editor.swf'' ?

edit: oh sorry now you noticed im not good at making games :P

whats the name of the file? o_o'

edit2: sorry if im not the most clever, hehe.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Maybe you could make a tile that moves randomly around blank tiles? (it's possible)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I wonder where the game will lead next...
Submarine95 14 years ago
  @PureTheLion: read the message i posted 3 days ago ^_^
niimporta 14 years ago
  300th comment!!!
Shiro 14 years ago
  Lol, there's an Award, but is it possible already xD?
doomlord 14 years ago
  Nice new tiles though, and my suggestion made it in :)
Shiro 14 years ago
  Because he is just the best :)!
1jase 14 years ago
  Sub how did you become an Admin?

anyway congats
Submarine95 14 years ago
  in my laptop it only get messed up if i press entf-s-abf(german keyboard) and press another number, i dont know how it goes on your keyboard.

edit: i know all numbers under 1 are blank and all numbers over 34 are fire, but if gecko will add a 35 all tiles over 35 will be 35 too ^_^
Hexicube 14 years ago
  But what if you need 10? it gets messed up then...(i think 00 works too.) I think that there is only one wall movieclip and then it changes itself because any number above 34 still counts as fire and any below 1 counts as blank...
[edit] Proven as tile number 99999 is also fire and tile -99999 is blank!

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  -= PATH 4 MOUSE =-

Here's the five most-recent Path4Mouse Twitter entries:

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg