Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol I keep thinking GIS is the author your names are similar :P
anyway finish off P4M or let someone else finish it for you
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Is this game almost finished? It looks so fun!! :D
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Yes, finish Gecko!! I want to play it :)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Gecko, do it ! >:-O
OliAli 13 years ago
  Award will come out later, when the game will caome known. Now is main to fix that 2 bugs and it's done :)
Money666 13 years ago
  Get the last things fix so we can play a new game. this time me also need a award to the game.
pauloalex 13 years ago
  another game....soon. I look forward
jp 13 years ago
  @geckojsc, I've voted "no" too. You can't give up on a game that is so close to the end. There are only a few bugs to correct. Add a few sounds for win/fail and it's OK. Would you give me a chance to modify a few colors and other minor cosmetic things in the game ?
chris3000 13 years ago
  can't wait to see it either
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Okay, looking forward to seeing P4M. :D

DY took a good point there, too. :/
geckojsc 13 years ago
  Okay okay, I won't scrap P4M. I'll finish it off and just not get it on the home page.
chris3000 13 years ago
  don't delete this gecko, you've worked very hard on this
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  If you began making my "reverse mario" concept (posted in some forum) then i wouldnt mind if P4m didnt come out for a long time... Just dont deleate it!!
Hexicube 13 years ago
  it's about what one first:
scrap P4M(for now) and do platformer
finish P4M first
Shiro 13 years ago
  Why not just make both o_o?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol AK has a point, he's working on a platformer already...
right now he only has Code::Blocks to make it, but hopefully he will get Flash 8/CS3 soon :D
OliAli 13 years ago
  Lol, P4M is only about mouse :D.
And I again agree with DY ofc ;)
AK 13 years ago
  Uh-oh..... This sounds like the game i'm creating! A run-and-jump platformer, kinda like Push......

Hmmmmmmm..... I say keep the "Path 4 Mouse", using the mouse seems better than using keys.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I agree with Dy actually.
  but all our hard work on making levels would be permantly lost. There is no need to erase this game to make another. You can start a new game WITHOUT erasing this game.

Just like i have several local save levels at once. I dont deleate my older local saved levels to start a new one. There is no limit to how many games or levels you can upload on BL.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Quoting demonicyoshi from Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"
Brolling, do you relize what he's asking? He is going to dealete a game that is 99% done. That is probally the dumbest thing anyone can do...

I would'nt call it "the dumbest thing", you're right, all saves get lost, but like GIS said, he will make a new Game then and then, he know more about Flash, etc, and he will use a new Program, and with his more Flash experience and the new Program, he could make later P4M much cooler. It would take long, yes, but its that worth, if you ask me. Also its not that, Geckojsc delete this Game and make no other, we can have much Fun later with his new Game.
OliAli 13 years ago
  Yea, I agree. This must be ralesed.
  Brolling, do you relize what he's asking? He is going to dealete a game that is 99% done. That is probally the dumbest thing anyone can do...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Well, you guys are all like "keep this game" but if you think more...
I'm like 50/50, but It's a little more balanced to "no".
Why ?
Making that new platformer game, however I ask you to give the character an unique ability to make it different from others, will give Gecko better flash experience.
he can then make a new, better version of path 4 mouse with alot more kind of blocks :D
However it would be nice to make this one public on the meanwhile, people are starving for a new game (just that it won't be on the frontpage, like with ringmania2.5)
Treazer 13 years ago
  I voted yes, because the next one will be for ure much cooler!
OliAli 13 years ago
  Finish this onex! It's great and it need few things to fix and it's really good game. You wasted ur time on this game and you want to throw it?
It needs like DY said, box to say the score, and something to fix that cheat. It's great o_0
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I voted "other". :p

and, it's HIS game, he put a lot of thorough testing into it... I have equal portions of "keep!" and "scrap!" :/
  Okay, who-ever voted "yes" should not be a tester.

I think that you should finish this game. It is really close to being done. You can start the other game separatly after this is done.

I think this game can be finished if you:

1- add something to tell score (just a simple box)

2- add a cheat finding program (The computer calculates a range of best posable scores, anyscore less then this, a message will pop up saying "our computer thinks you cheated click to apeal" If the player clicks "apleal" a replay is saved, and an admin has to look over the replay. If the admin determins it is fair, the computer will recalculate its acceptable range.)

And scrap any other anti-cheat program.

3- Submit the game.

4 (not recomended)- if you cant do the above, just say the game is finshed now.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  How about making an orbit-based system? Objects orbit around you, you orbit around objects and use momentum to get to far away things, etc. :/

There should be a key to toggle orbiting, too. :/
geckojsc 13 years ago
  The game would be a sprite-based run-and-jump platformer with my avatar as the main character. I would try to make it as different from Push as I could, it would be more like Knytt Stories, if you've ever played that. I would think it all through and make plans, rather than diving into the code head-first.

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  -= PATH 4 MOUSE =-

Here's the five most-recent Path4Mouse Twitter entries:

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg