Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

PureTheLion 13 years ago
  Gecko if you are still adding testers, then could joo accept me as 1? If not i am ok with that
geckojsc 13 years ago
  @Ahroo obviously I will make other ways to prevent cheats, such as detecting tabbing or right-clicking.

Anyway, I think I've fixed those pausing tiles up - just remember that the purle tiles don't work yet. Please tell me if you spot any more bugs.
Now I'm going to work on the checkpoint system.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ... you could cheat to get TO the checkpoints. xP
geckojsc 13 years ago
  I love the checkpoint idea, it really is a good way to prevent cheats! Let's get back to work.
Shiro 13 years ago
  Ah, sorry, I have absolutely NO experience with Flash xO.
jp 13 years ago
  @shiro, that's a very nice idea, but not so easy to do, mzinly because the game doesn't rely on mouse moves but absolute coordinates of the mouse.

What about a tile that hide all the walls ? You have to rely on your memory to succeed. That is quite easy to implement, and add many possibilities.
Shiro 13 years ago
  Just a suggestion, but maybe there should be a tile that reverse your mouse movings?
So when you get to the tile, up would be down, left would be right.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  checkpoints would be able to prevent cheating, i think you should add them.
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  That's a good idea jp!
jp 13 years ago
  tile suggestion : checkpoint, must touch all the check points before touching the blue (maybe alreay exists ?)

I think there are already many tiles to provide a lot of levels, what about adding a few sounds when failing, succeding and starting ?
geckojsc 13 years ago
  Oh, I get it. I can't do anything about it now, but I'll have a go when I get back from school this evening.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  No, the hide/reveal normal tiles don't work.
geckojsc 13 years ago
  Do you mean the purple tiles don't work? I know that, I will fix it in the next update.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  the hide tiles won't work :/
startile (add -10 to score)
reveal tiles: show at the start of the level, and change to normal block when on it
mystic tiles: only show when close enough.
geckojsc 13 years ago
  (I think) all the special tiles such as switches, lava, and ice are now fully re-implemented and working, apart from the invisible tiles (slightly buggy) and the fake wall (too obvious).

I'm now ready for more tile suggestions! If you have some nice ideas, just post them here or send me a PM!
I'm sure there are bugs lurking about. If you find any glitches or problems please let me know and I will do my best to fix them!
niimporta 13 years ago
  This seems kinda' Inactive.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Did you readed this message by Gecko:

I don't need any testers right now, but I am adding people who seem useful. Asking to be a tester is not the best way to become a tester though.
SleathPilot 13 years ago
  Can I test?
geckojsc 13 years ago
  I did have a soundtrack, but I don't like it anymore. Thank you for offering Elizea, but I like to make my own soundtracks. :)
MARC2009 13 years ago
  lol ur making mine atm XD
Elizea 13 years ago
  gecko, would you have use for some music (soundtrack)? =]
I could make some for you if you want :)
MARC2009 13 years ago
  lol can you add this account as tester, you only added my main XD
doomlord 13 years ago
  The switches aren't working?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  hmm hows the game coming along gecko? I cant really check atm...crappy net...
Oxideee 13 years ago
  ZOMG OMG zOMG CAN I PL0X BE A TESTER OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG TY xD ILYILYILY
Shiro 13 years ago
  Ah, so you're still working on it, I thought it stopped for a while since the last update was 3 weeks ago xD!
And yes, I am stalking this game >:).
Im 13 years ago
  Nope, but he can use DS Game Maker.
SPOILER
AK 13 years ago
  Are you going to make a Path for Stylus???

Wait, DSi's can't play flash games....
Never mind.....
geckojsc 13 years ago
  I don't need any testers right now, but I am adding people who seem useful. Asking to be a tester is not the best way to become a tester though.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Do you have any room for a tester gecko?

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  -= PATH 4 MOUSE =-

Here's the five most-recent Path4Mouse Twitter entries:

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg