Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  DY I need to know who still wants to be one...as there are too many
I will add you now...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  You can also manually copy them, doesn't take too long to do.
Also admins can't edit offciial evels, only game author and admin level 2 I guess.
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Open the editor- (must be trusted, cant do this for oficials unless your admin.)
Hit The "i" button, it will give you a code.
Copy this code.
On the other version, create new level, hit the "i" button.
Erase everything there, paste the code.
Hit the "e" button.
gundu 13 years ago
  xD

I would like to know how to transfer...
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Why am i not a testor on the new one? I need to transfer my 3 official levels over. And you better keep them oficial, marc.

EDIT: And even trusted membors cant copy oficial levels, so I think you should make every one admins... But that probally wont end well...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh gecko can you CC to all testers of this to say they want to be tester still, also JP can automatically see the game you dont need to make him tester :P
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Oh, can't, I'm not trusted, damn...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  go on then...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Once I am tester I will move all my levels to the new one.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  it only stores level data so it would say they're all mine lol
geckojsc 13 years ago
  We will all have to move our old levels over, maybe using BLs import/export feature?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  yeah ill do that now, you need to put your levels in, also I am creating power cables take a look in a second :3
[edit] actually theres far too many go post on the forum
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Do you think about keeping the original testers ?
And also the levels ?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  thanks for changing the name so I could use it :D
btw I will try to prevent pretty much all common cheats such as right-click, or alt, so be warned ;)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  gecko just gave me the files, I'll get to work on it when I get sick of BLaster Towers, just as a break...
note that any special tiles I am experimenting with will be locked by a special combination that I will only remove when my tiles have feedback
I will have to make another game for this, I will put that gecko did initially create the game and concept and that I only finished it
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol...I will only add this one thing after I get feedback...
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I thought this was a basic get-through-the-maze-with-your-mouse kinda thing, and I just realized it's a high-tech-featurerich-mousecontrolled-platformer-having-all-walls-lethal. I'm scared.

Oh shi-. That was yet another one of my potential offtopic triggering posts...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol...its basically putting shift into P4M :P
I want to add metal blocks and power generators, they do kill you ofc, and also buttons to turn them on/off
gameinsky 13 years ago
  No, I don't.
I didn't even think about shift when i thought up that idea, ll.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh...maybe...and someone likes Shift :P
gameinsky 13 years ago
  hey marc, suggestion for a tile: A tile that changes the collisions wals don' kill you anymore (that includes everything black, exept for fake tiles) and that all empty tiles kill you (everything white).
Think you would like to implent ?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  if I get the fla files I will work on it whenever I get a chance...like now :P
AK 13 years ago
  Path 4 Stylus!!!!!!!!

DSi Game!!!!!

That would be kind of cool...... If this game gets done, i'll ask Nintendo if it can be masde into a DSi game.

Yes, I can do that. How long do you think until this is done?
SimonM 13 years ago
  Maybe you can make another score system, 1point for completing level and nothing more, in BL thing for making games, there stands you can make games without scores, so maybe.
geckojsc 13 years ago
  In fact, I'm working on my other game right now... I'm not going to make the mistake of building up too much hype again like I did for P4M, so for now everything is behind the scenes, quite low-profile. ;)
Treazer 13 years ago
  Hmmmm.... when you mean, you're right. Im happy too when you start a new game with your gravatar character.
geckojsc 13 years ago
  Nope, it was serious. I'm actually fed up with developing this game. Mouse avoiders with scores are generally unfair and it is always possible to cheat in some way, my source code is messy and I don't want to start from scratch for a third time, I don't like AS2, I have other things I'd like to make, and I don't want to have the burden of a game I don't want to develop any more. If Marc or somebody else wanted to finish the game off for me I would be more than happy to let them do so. :)
Treazer 13 years ago
  This is a joke, or?! WTF?! Dont let finish Marc this game! Its yours.
geckojsc 13 years ago
  Would you like to finish it for me, Marc?
Treazer 13 years ago
  Bump!

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse (old)"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  -= PATH 4 MOUSE =-

Here's the five most-recent Path4Mouse Twitter entries:

Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg