Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

PureTheLion 14 years ago
  demonicyoshi i think IM is my assistant..
and my tonsils and adnoids were in the cake lol
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  Quoting demonicyoshi from steal the spoon from the person below you....
9 hours lator the party is still going strong.

WOOHOO! YAHHHHHHH!

(p.s. Purethelion, what was in that cake? Everyone is getting kinda hyper)

my tonsils and adnoids Xd i give spoon to 1jase then kill him.
1jase 14 years ago
  hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  ok IM DONE Post fast for spoon!
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  I want a spoon, a spoon that was used by Chris Rock....
Hexicube 14 years ago
  That's it!!!!!
*gets lots of spoons*
GET YOUR SPOONS HERE, ONLY £1,250!

[edit] They're gold plated
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  no thats a sponge spoon the real is mine cos i wanna eat my rice, take it and i kill you. (when im done with my rice (i will post when im done,) next poster can have it) (sorry but fight over a diffrent spoon for now.
racersda 14 years ago
  I like chocolate milk too, too bad I replaced demonicyoshi's spoon with a fake drawing cutout of a spoon. Haha, the spoon is mine, yet again!!
  i like chocolate milk too, *stirs with a spoon*
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  I like chocolate milk. (looks for spoon but can't find it) i want to eat CHOCOLATE MIIIIIIIIILLLK!!!!
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  Ah...
i see.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Yep =D
Jac1 14 years ago
  We are gods so we can't die, therefore, if we die to get the spoon, we aren't dead!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  lol......

that meant: if you steal the spoon you die when u touch it - that doesnt include.... er... uhh... bloode...... nvm

50 T|-|3 5P00|\| 15 0UR5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!i
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  WAAAAA! i cant play cos i cant die!!!!!!!!!!!!
o wait my spoon too
  And on the spoon is printed-

Do you want to play the game?

[yes- your death required for entry]

[no- this spoon will disapear]
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  abcdefghi GOT THE SPOON!
racersda 14 years ago
  But I didn't know what it means, and it's so hard to understand, you don't get it either. Therefore.......I SHALL STEAL THE SPOON! And with the handy out-of-the-ordinary bomb that I got out of no where, I'll make sure no one steals it fr- *BOOM* *coughs* Well, that wasn't supposed to happen.....Well, at least I still have the spoon. I think.....Too many ashes.....
SuperDog 14 years ago
  o_i_a_e_o_y_u_i_s_d_t_r_g_s_h_l_a_v_d_x_w_l_t_f_h_f_h_t_o DOG CODE!

hahahahahahahahahahaha u dont know what it means unless u complete the tasks

SPOILER
pop12 14 years ago
  this is top secret

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER
Jac1 14 years ago
  I missed out all the randomness, so I'm not confused and I take he spoon.
racersda 14 years ago
  I just ate ketchup! *corny music plays* Applesauce broke up that war which is why ketchup and mustard can now get along on a hot dog and french fries. Yay!

I just ate ketchup alone! It tastes like rotten worms that went over the roof of banana butter buidling town place thing.

SPOILER
gamelover101 14 years ago
  I had just bought an anti randomness helmet.
Did you know ketchup and mustard once had a war? They needed hot dogs and fries.
Pudding time!! BTW I will need a spoon.
I just got one from arrowswiss!
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  ok,i just ate a donut. PWNEDZZZZZ!!!!!!
  The peanut butter jelly sandwich was on the roof but Some guy fonud it and ate it.
Apples are buffalo Billy's favorite food and Somehow I found a stainless steel bowl in a turtle shell.

SPOILER
racersda 14 years ago
  Well the corn of corn town and the mayor of applesauce teamed up together to make the armadillo go upside down over the roof of taco jelly time with corn butter which means I stole the spoon when you got confused with randomness when tacos took over the world.

Which also means................THE SPOON IS MINE AGAIN!!!!
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  And i confused you both with the randomness of random things that confused you to being random.

and i kinda stole the spoon
  But you confused yourself with randomness.

Who has spoon? I do!
racersda 14 years ago
  2012 can't be the end of the world, because the XBox720 is coming out then, MOO-CAW!!! After that math will take over the world in a desperate attempt to make applesauce make the cow go over the rainbow backwards while eating a balogne burrito.

Random right? Well, I was able to make you confused with the randomness and while you were confused I took the spoon. The spoon is mi-ine! The spoon is mi-ine!

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg