Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  I went into D.11 and came back out right before jac1 bought it on ebay, he owns Baby-yoshi, not me! and my panel of buttons has a new buttton! "Normal Size" *presses button* yay i'm normal!
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  but do you know were your blackhole brought you?

it brought you right to Jac1! And your only one inch tall (side efects of blackhole travel may include: shrinking, vomiting, confusion, or pink eyes.
  demonicyoshi, Jac1 doesn't own me. read my post before my last post. I wasn't in dimension 11 when Jac1 bought it on Ebay, but Baby-yoshi was.
  omg! this must go on te list!

me= presedent.............................rules- Canada
Jac 1= vice presedent.................rules- Antartica
Ellement75= treasurer...............rules- The spoon +
PureTheLion= inventor...............rules- Auburn, New York
Sillius= assasin...........................rules- Tadsjikistan
Im= Assistant .............................rules-Monaco
Marc2008=______........................rules- UK
SuperDog=Computer Master.....rules Madagascar

Baby-yoshi= owned by Jac1
Marioluigi2009= owned by Jac1

I copied this list from another post, and acording to this, some of our membors have not been acting with the gang. But ill ignore everything before this post if you start now.
  I have a button that, when pressed, controls peoples minds! if anyone or anything except for me and my clothes touches this, it will spontaniously combust! I controlled jac1 so he gave me the spoon and i brainwashed him so he didn't know dimension 11 was his! Happy Leaf-Erickson Day!
Jac1 14 years ago
  I bought dimension 11 on E-Bay, so officially the spoon, Baby-yoshi and MarioLuigi2009 belong to me!
  Baby-yoshi, it's not THAT easy! I blow up Im (he's not dead, just unconcious) then I make a black hole with my thing of buttons, and get out of dimension 11!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Read the spoiler
SPOILER

Ahh... here it is. *Gives the spoon to Im*
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  I just some how got the spoon without doing a thing...Mine for now -_-
  but thats my dimension 11 house. dimension 11 looks just like our demension (3).
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  i a skinky thing that can stick on the wall so, i used it to crawl everywhere and i got out...i will sent you a box Mario, "but there is a bomb inside the box' then i explod your house up and ran in to grab the spoon and ran down the the very center of the Earth...
  I get Jump Gear, Rolling Turtle, Hog Pop, and LUIGI :D to crush you. you go into the hospital, i get the spoon, and i send you to demension 11 with (almost) no way out! (invent something, be creative)
PS, Jster95, great post!!! 1400+ posts!
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  IDK Mario but...i umm oh look over their Mario! *and i steal the spoon from Mario*...
  I don't know what's happening, cuz' i haven't posted since about post 1000 but i put ice on the spoon (yes, it's that easy) and i've got the spoon. YAY 4 ME!
PS, everyone is burning right now. hey, that heat's gotta go somewhere...
PPS, Sillius, what the heck is a GLAIVE?! O_o
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  I used the most powerful bomb in the world to get that spoon, so i exploded 2 cities and the spoon is flying in the air and i cought it but it's hot...............
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmm I don't know what's happened in here lately, but as much as I know... I STILL HAVE MY GLAIVE xD
and it has been improoooooooved...
Now it can be used as a BOOM-erang. So I use my improved galive to decapitate all of you and explode you bodies with the "BOOM" feature xD

*Picking up somekind of spoon looking thing...*
"Is that Ellemennt75's liver?!"
  Clasified Information- This part of the post has been removed by the BDSPA.

*i hand the spoon to Ellemennt75*
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  uh oh..(cough) this may be the end (chokes)
pop12 14 years ago
  it washes into the sea no hope now:(
Jac1 14 years ago
  The sewers belong to me, so officialy the spoon is mine!
Zodiac 14 years ago
  Real??? Not in mine :P
SuperDog 14 years ago
  The spoon is.................................in my pocket
  ha ha! no bucket for you!
*the spoon slips down the drain and into the sewers*

The race is on!
pop12 14 years ago
  (trumpets)ill save you arowwiss now (splurt splash)get me a bucket
Jac1 14 years ago
  Let's call Sillius so that he opens arrowswiss's stomach and gets the spoon!
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  demonicyoshi why does your spoon taste like....uh oh....(gulps)
  yes yes yes,

we certaintly do!
pop12 14 years ago
  you you you you

got the spoon
arrowswiss 14 years ago
  WOOHOO PUDDING TIME!
pop12 14 years ago
  what the hell we need to get too c but wheres the key unless the spoons the key

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg