Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 11 years ago
  Due to some apparantly unfair level ratings I would like to remind everyone that every level rating of 3 or less should also have a comment on the level stating why you gave it that, unless of course the level already has comments summing it up.
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Hm, apparantly the glow effects on level edges have disappeared...I shall investigate...

[edit] Problem fixed, and I also removed the cut-away option in the editor because that's a possible feature later on.
Frairer 11 years ago
  WHAT THE, HEXI! THANK YOU! :):):):)
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Alan there are some strange levels. I wonder how it came into being?
ThunderStorm Maze (Path 4 Mouse)
Ride the Lightning (Path 4 Mouse)
Not So Visible (Path 4 Mouse)
gamelover101 11 years ago
  Question out of curiosity: It seems that in the administrators list, it says that burfy is a lvl 2 admin, but on the game comments, he has a yellow G instead of a red G? Is this some glitch?
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Oh, just remembered, cut-away tiles does not work with half the animated tiles (i.e. spinners), but I suspect that it is fine with the rest (regular walls). Just don't go using floor tiles!

[edit] Actually, it seems to not be working right now...
Treazer 11 years ago
  Yes, you're probably right.
Hexicube 11 years ago
  It would be great if it were possible to be able to put it back on yourself, but I suppose it's better like this because the update could cause bugs that aren't visible straight off...
Treazer 11 years ago
  Hexicube sent a tweet to jp, only he can put it back on the frontpage. He'll do it soon.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  If it's possible, put it back on the front page?
Treazer 11 years ago
  I have to agree the categories are really nice and less annoying.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Played this game without knowing that you suspended it for a moment...oops!
burfy 11 years ago
  @Hexicube: thanks for the update, the non-scrolling editor is way better :)
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Left it suspended by accident...oops!
Treazer 11 years ago
  Sounds great Hex! I'm glad you can fix the bugs and you added new tiles. This is definately the best maze game ever! And the level editor makes it perfect :D
  This should give me new ideas...
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Just rolled out my first update in months! :D
Game should no longer bug out with broken music buttons and a box at the bottom with "blahblah" in it.
Added 2 new tiles: Floodlight (stronger light) and hidden path.
Changed the editor tile selection area to use categories instead of a scrolling area.
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Should really check the FAQ...
  Yeah... Thanks. I don't really know how to do that on this website...
Hexicube 11 years ago
  Nothing (Path 4 Mouse)
([packid = 556] without spaces)
  To sherlock: I already did. http://www.bonuslevel.org/games/game_path-4-mouse_107_the-tutorial-pack_556.html
Treazer 11 years ago
  Well Sherlock, I save my level every 5-10 minutes.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  :( Oh... I accidently closed the window! One hour creating the level again...
gameinsky 11 years ago
  You don't like burfy's picture... who cares? It's just an opinion and has nothing to do with P4M.
So I deleted your message.
Treazer 11 years ago
  Frairer stop spamming. If you want to start a convo, go to the chat. If you don't like burfy's picture don't shout it in the forum.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  You should use [ ] instead of < >, Frairer.

Edit:
Alan should we pack all the Tutorial Levels up?
gamelover101 11 years ago
  Hey look what I found! Not sure if absolutely relevant, but...

SPOILER

Surely we won't have that many officials.

Source: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1236094/what-is-the-maximum-integer-value-in-flex
Hexicube 11 years ago
  I would assume there is a technological limit set by the capabilities of flash, and I would assume as such it is the maximum size of an integer. Even if it's not, the real tech limit is far too big to have any sort of effect.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  The limit of officials is set by the game author itself. There's not technological limit (that being installed in the site)
Usually a game has in between 100 and 200.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  To Hexicube:
I'm sorry=.= But I am just curious about the word 'remove'... :)

Actually there're at least 3 admins we surely know, Treazer.^_^

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg