Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 12 years ago
  My rests picked up the spoon and I reached the sun, now I melt together to a person, then I melt too ling and I am still some hope of molecules, and Sh**, where is the spoon?
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I destroy the moon but... ahhhhhh the spoon is in the space!! FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
  You took the fake spoon and I teleported to the moon, bye bye everyone......................................................
gamelover101 12 years ago
  What? I threw ketchup on a random cat, dumped vinegar into a vineyard, and stole the spoon from YOU.
  I haven't even met any one on this site, but By the way I called a bird, gave him laryngitis, and THEN I took the spoon!
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  I tripped you and took the spoon.
  Sh*t, no Dutch any more
I took the spoon and ran away!
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I take the spoon and I introduce it in one of my lvls :P
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  MAH SPOO0N
SimonM 12 years ago
  No, It's "Kan ik de lepel hebben?" well I just take it and go away with the spoon.
  Isn't "Can I have the spoon?" "Kan ik de lepel?" in Dutch?

Besides, you're living in a paradox world. Nyan Cat got me the spoon.
  I was fishing in the ocean (WTH) and found the spoon, and I went back to the Netherlands, where nobody can find me, coz nobody can speak DUtch. I will only give the spoon when someone says "Can I have the spoon" in Dutch...
  That's all impossible because Nyan Cat is on my side. I sen him towards you and he picks you up, makes you go to space, and kills you there. He comes back with a spoon. He gives it to me.

Also, I dropped the spoon in the ocean. I didn't put it in my shoulder. :|
azz 12 years ago
  *Deep breath* OK first I take a fork and prod your body numerous times with it. After that I let the nyan cat feast on your eyeballs and put acidic rainbow juice on your legs.Next I rip your leg bone out of it's socket and beat you with it. Then I smear elephant faeces all over you face. Thinking that it's dinner you eat it proclaiming afterwards that it was absolutely delicious.I then get pedobear to touch you in places that the public don't normally see.After pedobear humiliates you I lodge a knife into your shoulder blade and dig it around. I find the spoon inside your shoulder and completely destroy you right arm with machine gun bullets. After shooting you arm I decide to punch your face and slice you with glass. Finally I put you out of you misery with a stomp to the head. I then strap the spoon to an armchair.
  While you're distracted, I go all sneaky-like on your back, push you, grab your spoon, run toward the USA, get tired, and drop the spoon into the ocean.
  That person was me. I travel, ya know.
jeffersonsboy 12 years ago
  i sneak up on gamelover and steal the spoon and gave it to a person in the north pole (oops im gonna get sewed and screwed)
  I make you give me the spoon. Don't ask how.

I JUST Do.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  This is still strong, so I use it :D
Looks like trollface
Sorry, my spoon :)
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  [hahaha dingdong you know me well]

I leaved my fathertown 15 years ago as the army asked me to join them in one of those war they use to fight in oversea for freedom, democracy and the progress of mankind. After leaving the army i spent a couple of years travelling the country, working here and there but suddently i felt it was time to came home and look for the spoon. You can imagin how surprised i was to see that all the inhabitants were still the same old zombies they were ever since. I was even more surprised to see that the spoon was so poorly hiden and to find Mario's body hiden in a store.
  You teleported onto me. You're so shocked that I'm pole-dancing that you pass out. I notice something shining in your pocket. I pick it up. It's a spoon. I hide in a desolate town and infest it with zombies. I hide in a store.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I then go behind Matt and take the spoon. Then I teleport somewhere in the universe.
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  I lend the spoon of dingdong without returning it muhahahha
MY SPOON
dingdong 12 years ago
  No its not all.

Cause i dont steal the spoon. I lend it (without permission of course).
niimporta 12 years ago
  I stole the spoon, that's all folks!
and I have the post 2000 ;)
dingdong 12 years ago
  A blond beauty walks by, and while you look at her the spoon disappears.

My spoon
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a spoon. - (stolen from Jane Austen)

And i stole the spoon from jeffersonsboy
jeffersonsboy 12 years ago
  spoon spoon =) i got spoon spoon SPOON!!!!!!!!=)
SuperMario 12 years ago
  YOU STEALED MY HOUSE??!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
chris3000 12 years ago
  Then I use one of your guns to shoot ya, then I pick up the spoon. I then go inside an unknown warehouse.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg