Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 10 years ago
  COMB- nah *steals the 3 porrage bowls*
Spoony 10 years ago
  *steals everyone and cut them up into 3 peices and dunk them in 3 porrage bowls*
gamelover101 10 years ago
  *steals SOP*
SOP 10 years ago
  *Steals spoon and eats it. You are what you eat, so I BECOME the spoon! >:D
Spoony 10 years ago
  ...DIE TOPIC DIIIIIIIIIIIIIE
Spoony 10 years ago
  *steals SuperMario while he's stealing gamelover then cut him up into 3 peices then dunk him in 3 porrage bowls*
SuperMario 10 years ago
  *Steals gamelover while stealing alan's dimension.*
  okay. *steals alanliu12121's dimension and locks it up*
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  The spoon was teleported to another dimension, MY dimension. SO try getting that
Treazer 10 years ago
  Jeff the killer was taking a shower in the bathroom, so I could easily take the spoon. And Bloody Mary didn't kill me, because I smashed the mirror, I didn't say her name three times in it.

Apocalypse started, everybody dies and the spoon doens't exist anymore too, because of the lava of the volcanos.
Spoony 10 years ago
  You hit Jeff the killer with a spoon, so he now wants to kill you. Plus you smashed a mirror with the spoon.
So bloody mary also will kill you.
azz 10 years ago
  I throw the spoon into the bedroom of Jeff the Killer. Good luck getting it now.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  We actually can. He turned the spoon into a destroyed spoon. So this is why I take it.
  good job, now neither of us can have it
Spoony 10 years ago
  I get herobrine to kill you instead. Herobrine can't be bribed anything, he kills you and "takes the spoon"
Wait, why did he bent and destroy the spoon?!
*Herobine goes on a massive killing spree destroying any spoons*
  I bribe your "gaurds" with lots of money and they turn on you instead. My spoon! >:D
Spoony 10 years ago
  I get the spoon somehow and it's now gaurded by lots of people.
The Great Mighty Poo 5X
KoopaKungFu 3X
Cluex 7X
All of the Grunty Challenges
Hag-1 4X
try to kill them all oh and i included a beef gate in there
pig 10 years ago
  Spoon stoler robot- STOLE THE SPOON FROM ALAN

Later...

STOLED
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  There is no spoon.
  I don't play paintball so i still get the spoon.
SuperMario 10 years ago

But I actually sent those soldiers to stop alan and I take the spoon.
  I don't need to write how i took the spoon cuz im awesome already
totallyepicdude321 10 years ago
  you watch koopakungfu?
Spoony 10 years ago
  What cereal? Tyler-o's?
Or maybe you burnt your food in the cup of tea when i was fighting a a living toadstool using a famous turtle youtuber-
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I take the spoon because I have to eat some pudding because I started to hate cereal.
Spoony 10 years ago
  I find the Rejection portal. I throw a bent spoon in it, then shrink Rainbow road and then put it in the portal as well.
Now all of you are burning in a even bigger second cup of tea that is now rainbow colored- A wild toad appeared! Go, koopakungfu!
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Too bad you couldn't brake the car because I broke it :D
  I jacked mario's kart to ride on rainbow road to get it.
azz 10 years ago
  I pour the cup of tea down the sink and take the spoon out. I throw it onto rainbow road. Good luck staying on the track long enough to get it ;D
Spoony 10 years ago
  I somehow lift Laythe and throw it at a brick and it teleports me to a huge cup of tea in the middle of nowhere- Hey look! It's a spoon!

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg