Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  my spewn and i now have imortality, i cannot die!my spewn
psychomaster 11 years ago
  You didn't steal my immunity, you stole my imunity, which I don't have, therefore you stole NOTHING. My spoon.
  fine,if i cant break it,i can just skip the laws of physics part and steal you immunity with the pewpulizer!*steals imunity and "accidentaly" kills psycho* my spewn
  Because you spelled immunity wrong, you didn't break my immunity. Also, you can't break it. I got my spoon back.
  achievment unlocked:breaks psychomaster's imunity!(+200 exp)

achievement unlocked: pwns psychomaster!(+150 exp)

achievement unlocked:stole spoon!(+999exp) :)

achievment unlocked:combo break!(+300 exp)
  Achievement Unlocked: Spoon Received and Topic Revived! (+325 EXP)

Achievement Unlocked: Found a spelling error in GL101's post! (Recieved to Received) (+210 EXP)

Achievement Unlocked: 2 Achievements Unlocked! (2 EXP)
gamelover101 11 years ago
  Achievement unlocked: Spoon Recieved! (+100 EXP)
  It failed, as it was a card. Also, you died cause you blew up. MY IMMUNITY AND SPOON!
  plays random game*all achivements unlocked*woohoo *game starts talking*"you got da spewn!"
  While you were busy playing card games, I steal the spoon. :3
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Fine, here's a stronger anti-immunity.

MY SPOON
  Sadly, your plan to ruin my immunity failed as you blow yourself up, I use my epicness to randomly get the spoon.

Also, totallyepic, That's BLL's job to eat himself.. And yours... And SM (Both SM's)... And alan's... And matthijs's..
Yeah, you get the idea.
  I arrest you for murder. I confiscate the spoon.
  *murders and eats gamelover*my spoon jxchvh bjvh vbx nvbnvcnvbcncncnbcncvncncncncncncfncvncncnxcnxcnxnxnxnxnxcnxnxnxnxnxn
  *stabs totallyepicdude321* MY SPOON
  misfire,you shoot yourself,my spewn and psycho,go eat yourself
MatthijsM 11 years ago
  but I have good guns, I took my gun and said: Man I don't need your penaltie I took it and Shoot everyone to the GROUND. MAH SPOON
  You're under arrest for murder and destroying property. Your verdict: give meh teh spoon!
MatthijsM 11 years ago
  once again I killed an entire village and I received the spoon for it
  dead alan still has the spoon. @totallyepicdude you forgot to take the spoon back!

Too late! >:D
  unfourtunatly the explosion blows you up,sending you into space where you scream imma firen ma lazar!but before ypou can fire it at me you head explodes from lack of air!>:D

I break your immunity and make you explode. And i take the spoon.
  Like I said, I am immune to everything. ONCE AGAIN, your comment is a lie. My spoon.
  *uses growth ray and kills psycho 80 times with awesome huge powers*MY SPEWN*shrinks self*"sorry about all caps,giant voice"
  8 more lives, mine.

*Drinks immunity potion*
MatthijsM 11 years ago
  I eat the cat; Mine
  I'm not a man, I am a cat. Mine.
  but...but...i killed you with a maneating fish,my spewn
  I randomly just got it.
  I time traveled 10 seconds before the time where you traveled to, and kill you for the spoon.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg