Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Translate that to English
SPOILER
SuperMario 10 years ago
  es mi cuchara, y la guardo en mi casa. traten de sacrificar sus tiempos para ir a mexico.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  i don't know if you guys remember the breathtaking blond that visited me from time to time. anyway, last night i was home alone with my two friends jack daniels I and jack daniels II. we play chess. we did not play agains eachother. we re-enact the famous world championsship game from 1903 shirimowsky (white) vs ramoz-ramirez (black) draw in 116 moves. as someone ring at the door i asked jack daniels I to be so kind and go have a look 'cause i did not feel very sure on my feet. jack daniels I went but did not come back. so i had to have a look was did go on. no jack daniels I and nobody else at the door. somehow i managed to stumble and felt like a stone. half an hour later or so i awoke and saw THE SPOON on the doormat. i took it and went back in my living room. jack danies II was still at his place. i bet the breathtaking blond was here and jack daniels I (the bastard) has leaved with her. may they be happy. i have THE SPOON and jack daniels II.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  it vanished and re-appeared on my hands
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Steals it back
SuperMario 10 years ago
  i'm not going to paricipate on this.
i will steal the jar from gamelover instead.
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  When anti-matter touches matter it blows up
GENIUS

I repair the spoon and I have it and a 10000000 volt thing that is voice activated... btw I thought there is only 1 spoon...
manufan 10 years ago
  The spoon was damaged beyond repair, so I decided to buy a new one for a great deal.

I surround the spoon with anti-matter particles which, when they collide (triggered by an intruder) will blow the whole world up with all of us in it. ;)
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  blows jar up
gamelover101 10 years ago
  *steals jar*
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Blows up every spoon and keeps the bits of The Spoon it a Jar
totallyepicdude321 10 years ago
  *kicks super Mario*MAH SPEWN!*takes spoon on minecraft vacation
SuperMario 10 years ago
  BOOM, THE SPOON DIFFERENCE HAS WORKED AND FINALLY EXPLODED! *steals the spoon pieces and puts them back*
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  You guys were not playing for 6 days so I stole every spoon in the Universe and I have an unbreakable safe so they are all in there!
SuperMario 10 years ago
  i disarm the spoon to hide it in a soup. then i put the pieces back to normal and i give it to ak.
(don't worry guys, the spoon has a difference)
AK 10 years ago
  I disarm the nuke and steal the spoon. I attach a Laptop Gun Sentry to the spoon.

http://perfectdark.wikia.com/wiki/Laptop_Gun
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  I have a nuke, so give me the spoon or i will explode you.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  lovely time? nah. i stole the spoon when he was sleeping.
loulou465 10 years ago
  i put jeti100 on a jet to Australia.
he has a lovely time and when he comes back i steal his spoon
jeti100 10 years ago
  I get chuck Norris to punch you with his chin :3 and steal the spoon.
psychomaster 10 years ago
  Spoon: Revived
Award: ..Guess. Just guess.
SPOILER
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Cheese makes for poor protection! I just took the spoon whilst you looked the other way.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  i use this big combo to save the spoon from alan's dirty hands

and i use cheese to protect myself
  I have My AK-47 ready to shoot you.
AK 10 years ago
  I come back with my FarSight XL-20, shoot you and steal the spoon.
Spoony 10 years ago
(╳_╳)--( >:D)
I stab you with myself!
Also i hate black wedges (▼▲)
Free Music : ♪ ♫
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I stab you with the same end of the spoon.
  I stab you using the spoon with the other end.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  It still doesn't count.

I steal the "spoon" and stabs spoony with it, spoons are sharp you know.
Spoony 10 years ago
  *I go back in time, and replaces the spoon word with a spanner, so it's steal the SPANNER now!*
wait wouldnt that make me "Spannery"

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 14 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg