Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 11 years ago
  SN is me, but BLL still doesn't understand something I won't tell, It's almost a long story.
totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  since you are not totally epic like me i steal the spoon using epic mind control! and who is sn?ps jster95,i stole your butterscotch pudding mwahahahahaha
BonusLeveLover 11 years ago
  Reread the rules. Is there any winning? No. Besides, the spoon SN dropped waaaaay back? It wasn't THE spoon. So, I steal the spoon from him.
  is no one going to steal my spoon?well in this case i guess i win!*victory music turns on*
  THAT IS IT I chased you around the world cornered you at mcdonalds set off a nuke strapped you to it permanantly and blew up you and the spoon game over ther is no spoon left,ps i did give kirby the set bomb and he sucked it up and turned in to bomb kirby and he made a nuke for me!four words. DONT. MESS. WITH. KIRBY.p.s.kirby also made another bomb and put it in yor pants!lol i cant believe you ate bonuslevellover as a pudding the was funny!>:)did i win?
psychomaster 11 years ago
  I still have it and you died, and you gave Kirby the SET BOMB you idiot.

You died due to spoon's disease.
  im going to end this!i have put a spoon tracking device on the spoon (dont bother saying its fake because its the one you HAD)i followed it to your house picked up the spoon and while you were chasing me i jumped into a mario game portal followed mario down a pipe and gave the spoon to bowser who turned around thinking the spoon was junk and put it in his lava pit where it burned it to a small french fry nah just kidding i took the spoon and gave it to kirby
  I still have it, you blew up my hologram. Once again, The comment below mine is a lie.
  umm dude you do realize i jumped on your back which means the spoon and us blew up,no wait the person with the spear guy picture from mario games dropped it in his awesome yogurt and ate it,now he has the spoon in his stomach but dont worry well get it back
SPOILER
  It's still my spoon because you picked up a set bomb. I run as fast as possible.

SPOILER
  but while you are posting comments you realize something,noone oficially stole the spoon from hexicube,shiro just said now its mine he never said he stole it and i saw hexicube yesterday and guess what... he dropped a spoon that had this written on it"the spoon for the game on bonuslevel"and hexicube dropped it , and i picked it up so now its MY SPEWN PS my iq is 225 we are pretty close huh
  Uhh...Guess what? IQ: 285. BOOM. So the comment below me is a lie.

SPOILER
  unfortunatly you feel stupid from all my humungous words, so you go too school early and drop all your spoons and the real one so i picked up 100 decoys and the real spoon hahahahahahahahaha
  It's still mine although, Jster had a fake and I had the real one all along.
  but it turns out no one had the spoon so we go to jster95 and tell him no one had it,it turns out he forgot to hand it out so for finding the mistake he gives me the spoon and i lick it so i wont have to share XD LOL
  Uhh.. You stole the prop for Spoon Movie scene 1503054. I still got the real one for scene 99999999.
  unfortunaly you drop the spoon on your way home and I pick it up and go home to eat my spageti only to find out the spoon has a button,i push the button and a perfect forcefield circle surrounds my house, try and get it now XD!
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Your frozen yogurt tastes bad, I prefer to drink anti-poison water than eat this.
Oh and this is to steal the spoon, not to sell frozen laxative yogurt full of cow s**t.
I steal the spoon from psycho, have a nice day on your next bankruptcy.
Masquerade 11 years ago
  Because while you all are fighting over an in-animate object, I'm making a fortune :D Now be quiet an have some frozen yogurt.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Who the hell could want a plastic spoon?
Masquerade 11 years ago
  Oh I am, this is a great promotional stunt. Now may I have my plastic spoon back? There are customers waiting.
  It's still my spoon. You're polishing an alligator. Good luck with living.
Masquerade 11 years ago
  Oh, it appears that you have misplaced the spoon and instead are holding an alligator... Have fun with that, I have to polish my spoon.(Which may or may not be plastic, ever think of that!)
  Stop taking plastic spoons. I have the real spoon. :/
Masquerade 11 years ago
  Why does so much junk keep falling in front of my store?
This time it's a safe... Oh the spoon's inside maybe I shouldn't let people borrow it anymore... Nah
  I steal the safe, then throw it into Mount Doom.
kiethy342 11 years ago
  I borrowed the spoon to eat my breakfast, but "lost" it somewhere in my safe.
Masquerade 11 years ago
  Now after a long journey where should I open my Frozen yogurt shop? Wuzzat? Mount Doom? Classy, OK sure whatever but I misplaced the spoon... Oh there it is, I only have one spoon... I'll make it a community spoon! You may borrow it but please bring it back OK?
  With inhuman speed, I zip over and take the spoon, then throw it into Mount Doom.
kiethy342 11 years ago
  I raised enough money and awareness to start a world-wide search for the real spoon. Ironically it was in my garden after all.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg