Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 11 years ago
  I mean't to BLL
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Read below.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Didn't Alan take the spoon??
  I protected Treazer with a mirror, then i took the spoon from him.
BonusLeveLover 11 years ago
  However, Treazer had the spoon, so the spoon you took from SN blows up in your face. I use my psionic powers to make Treazer's brain collapse, and I take the spoon.
  Unfortunary, you forgot the ammo, so i safely take the megagun and the spoon, then loaded it with ammo and blasted your brains,.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  GIVE ME THE F***ING SPOON!

Treazer 11 years ago
  My army of turtles, zombies and cars attack you. You die and my army gives me the spoon. "So you got the spoon?" Indeed!
  Hey, that's my car I filled with lit- *Cue decimation of everything in a 5-mile radius*
  I run you over and grabbed the spoon using a jacked car.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I steal the spoon and I ran away

ORIGINAL
  I buried you before you buried me.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  You can't turn the spoon into a buried spoon. GO AND BURY YOU OTHER VICTIMS, but I buried you alive first.
  I take the spoon and buried it .
chris3000 11 years ago
  The spoon is mine once again, :)

Sorry DY.
demonicyoshi 11 years ago
  I take the spoon and put it in the HogPop level editor. Now the only way to get the spoon is to make a Hogpop level and Post the Link here.
  Oh man..... But I have a new spoon.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  *Destroys the object where the spoon is locked up to end that stupid discussion*
  I take the solar system that has the planet that has the continent that has the country that has a city that has the person who has the object where the spoon is locked up
SuperDog 11 years ago
  I take the planet that has the continent that has the country that has a city that has the person who has the object where the spoon is locked up.
  I take the continent that has the country that has a city that has the person who has the object where the spoon is locked up.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I take the country that has a city that has the person who has the object where the spoon is locked up.
  I take the city that has the person who has the object where the spoon is locked up.
SuperDog 11 years ago
  I take the person who has the object where the spoon is locked up.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I take the object where you locked the spoon.
  And i locked it up.
  You got no coordination, since you broke your own hands, and still my spoon.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  WRONG!! I broke your hand!
  Wrong hands. It's in mine.
  But his spoons are made by his mind, so he flings it aside - right into my hands!

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg