Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

psychomaster 11 years ago
  I take it. Just 'cuz.
BonusLeveLover 11 years ago
  You thieves! 1Jase gave it to me! I roundkick alan into the sun and regain the spoon!
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  MY SPOON
Jim674 11 years ago
  *locks murtaza64 and the spoon inside the Pandorica*
murtaza64 11 years ago
  First spoon steal from me in a year or so:
*steals*
  *Steals* No.

THIS

IS

SPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAA!
  THIS

IS

MY SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*kicks epicdude*
totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssspppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*shoves bonuslevellover and throws alanliu12121 in the garbage**trollface*
  I fire a disintegration ray at your collection, and since the spoon can't be changed into a disintegrated spoon, only the spoon remains. My spoon.
  I took it and disguised it as a spork, then hid it in my collection of sporks.
  I just took it.
  But he accidentally gives it to me thanks to my doppelganger magic!
  Thanks. :P
1jase 11 years ago
  I steal the spoon but I forgot that I am more of a fork person so I give it back
  I eat it then poop out a spoon. Mai spoon.
Jim674 11 years ago
  Sigh, do I really have to do this again?

Look at your spoon, back to me, I have it, it's now my spoon. -_-

And to satisfy psychomaster: look again. The fake spoon is now a trident. Or possibly an emu. Or maybe a cheeseburger.
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  in the year of the lord 1093 sir gawain of orkey back from the lands of the disbelievers visited the mansion of my ancestor the honourable chevalier rupertus oldmanus. he told him his adventures and said he hadn't find the holy grail but he could buy the spoon used by judas iscariot to sup soup at the last supper. as a sign of his deference for my forefather sir gawain entrusted him the spoon. since that day the spoon has been in possession of the family oldman. it's still on the cutlery drawer in my kitchen. or maybe it's just on the dishwasher. anyway the REAL spoon is mine. it always was. and it always will be. all the fight for the fake spoon you do here are bare nonsense.
  Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

Quote from Jster, creator of thread.
Now my spewn.
Jim674 11 years ago
  Look at your spoon. Back to me. I have it. It's now my spoon.

Look again. The spoon is now a trident.

-----------E
|
|
|

MY SPOON
  I just take it, the simplest way possible. I take it from your hands. THEN, I give you a fake spoon with a Reverse Bomb. *moob moob mooB* Bai, ted! *Runs with spoon*
  my spoon!ps psycho go eat yourself and you too jim 674!
Jim674 11 years ago
  I use the power of simplicity to steal the spoon in the easiest way imaginable.

If that doesn't work, I'll just get all the giant robots from Evangelion and destroy your hometown.
  I come back from the dead and still have the spoon.
  I take it and annihilate you with yourself and then I eat cheese
  I just take it, but then murder you with a piece of dust.
  I wouldn't do that if I were you. I take it and murder you.
  your head,my spoon!*annihilates oldmanrob*my spoon
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  DOING! is a german onomatopoetic sound you hear if you beat somebody on his head with a spoon. guess who's head, guess who's spoon!
  NO NO NO you lost the spoon and now noone knows werer it is ha!wait...that means i dont have the spoon either!

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg