Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  by time traveling to the 1rst post of this topic and steal da spewn!now a time aclipse is happening,jac1 never got the spewn and i just came to bl four or three months ago so no one has had the spoon for 3 years!,so now i am floating in a horrifying black time rip! and so is everyone else find a way to get everyone out and the spoon is yours!do not leave anyone behind. p.s.psyco,i slap you in the face with the maneating fish from corrupt a wish!XD
psychomaster 11 years ago
  I randomly got it.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  I pwned you better in maplestory where i slash you with a dragon.
  well i go in mine craft and make an enchanted diamond sword and enchanted diamond armor i have just whacked you and in your inventory was the spoon!p.s. you just got pwnd
  I hack better and i got the spoon.
  dis spewn is mine bhcfhbnsgvhjbhcbgcvbudder!vgbvhjxgmfhghvrjvffhdvxghfjvfgvfmjvnhdsvhfdkhvgxhvjfgdvhsv hacks and cheats blah i now have spewn
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Ahroo, seriously? Out of hiatus?

I know your (probably) pain of that case, I had it when i came back from a hiatus i had at 2011, then i acted like a completely stupid moron. but now with the time i got a better person (finally).
also, this topic is shit.

Not a good idea posting here, this got haunted, at least not by me anymore.
Coolguy52 11 years ago
  I die and respawn with the spoon (glitch)
  Your lazer missed me. I take back the spoon.
  bottom right now i have da spewn,try and get it and i will FIRE MAH LAZAR and burn the spoon!
  Which one is it?
And damn, this image is goddamn big.Which one is it?
I know which one is the right spoon.
gamelover101 11 years ago
  Recieve spoon, run away!
Ahroo 11 years ago
  Exit hiatus, recieve spoon!

... aaaaaand I immediately forfeit my spoon to bend it around GIS's legs. Hope you're good at potato sack races, GIS, because you're only on ONE LEG OF THE RACE! *badum, tshhhhh*

Yeah, I think I've got a sick case of hiatus dementia or something because that whole message sounds cheesy... xD
  heres a secret...
SPOILER
  LOL .
  *annihilates Alan*
SuperMario 11 years ago
  This topic keeps getting haunted by Alan. That why I don't play it so much as before.
  :<
  One of the spoon had a bomb, and now all the spoons in the world are gone.

THIS TOPIC WILL DIE >:D
  *steals all spoons in existance*

I don't care if some are fake! I have all of them, so the real one must be in there! It belongs to me nao! :D
  I take the spoon and run away.
  noops eht evah i
  You have 1/infinity of my fake spoons. I have the real spoon.
  You have the fake fake fake fake fake spoon, cause you only stole 1/10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 of my spoons.

That number is a googol, btw
  How could you combobreak? I steal it from you.
  combo break!reward,spewn!
  You have the fake fake fake fake fake spoon, and I give my fake fake fake spoon to gamelover and get the real spoon.
  .. It's my spoon, you got the fake fake fake fake spoon..
  Technically, a ladle is a spoon.
  And your spoon is the ladle.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg