Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 11 years ago
  Spoons don't kill. If they do, you got a fake-deadly spoon.

As for jeffersons' #h!t, oh well. *gets gloves*

SPOILER
psychomaster 11 years ago
  Yeah... I steal it back, then use it for killing u,jeff
jeffersonsboy 11 years ago
  I stole the spoon, And the butterscotch pudding
Also, I burned the pudding, mistaking it for pizza & then I took a $h!t on the spoon, u have to touch my $h!t to get the spoon
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  Back in the twenties of the last century I used to spend the blue Sunday afternoons at the opium den of Ma Chang. On that special afternoon I was smoking my second pipe as a sailor entered the spot. He had a spoon in his hand and a knife in his back. He keel over dead in front of me and the perrot he had on his right shoulder gazed at me and said: "Hello Mr. Oldman." "Hi Charlie," I replied, "you all right?" "Yeah, but I have to find a new sailer now. Anyway keep the spoon and take care of yourself, bye mon capitain", he said and flew away. I pocked the spoon and ask the pipe coolie to re-light the gong and drag away the body.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Chris: Everyone can reach you, because you run... no, you walk like a turtle.
  Done.
chris3000 11 years ago
  @GL: Sorry, my spoon. Try and catch me.
  Are you sure you can do that?
Treazer 11 years ago
  While you were discussing about doing wrong or not, I stole the spoon >:D
  Ur doin it wrong.
SuperDog 11 years ago
  tro lo lo lo lo lo lo spoon get!
  Aw no! I forgot to set access credentials for por! and all this time I tried to secure it...
SimonM 11 years ago
  You gave it to me! That's nice. It's my spoon now.
manufan 11 years ago
  POR: /CMD

Loading Commands...

Type a Command... /give spoon

Spoon Given!

Type a Command... /terminate

Terminating POR...

Mah Spoon!
SuperMario 11 years ago
  What por? :|
  I use por to take the spoon to put it in a room that only POR can access. You cannot take por.
chris3000 11 years ago
  My spoon SM, I hide it in my house
SuperMario 11 years ago
  ...unde my bed? *grabs the spoon* *goes to the shop*
nachos 11 years ago
  Ummm... Offtopic much..

I grab the spoon and hide it...
SuperMario 11 years ago

jasperpostema 11 years ago
  I took my gun and shoot some random lamp. Then some paper fell out. I read the text on it and i knew what to do. I went to Australia for some iron, I went to germany for some wires. I went to peru for some coffee. Now my coffe machine is completed. Lets get the spoon.

I asked maxamed for the spoon and he gave me the spoon. ^_^
Maxamed 11 years ago
  But out of nowhere Maxamed jumps out taking the spoon...
manufan 11 years ago
  Unfortunately, my GPS (Global Positioning System) can track the heat emitted by you. I quickly find the cave and strip you of your clothes, jewellery and anything else worth money. I leave you tied to the wall with a cyanide pill in your reach, if you want to die the easy way. I sell all of your possesions to the bank who, in return, tell me the combination of the vault. I find piles of cash and hit something hard, the spoon.

I run away to Timbuktu in Mali and hide in a secret hideout which no-one can suspect...
nachos 11 years ago
  I sneak into your house and drug you so that you fall asleep... I silently go through the door and close it behind me.. I take the spoon and stick in my pocket.. I run blocks and blocks looking for a place to hide it.. I finally come to the city bank.. I ask them to put the spoon in my bank safe and let no one to see it unless its me and I recite the certain password to the safe.. With that I run away and hide in a cave deep in the earth where no one can find me..
jasperpostema 11 years ago
  Following gundu, gundu goes to the Spoon Shop, he buys another spoon, I stop the time, steal the real spoon and put the fake spoon on the place of the real spoon, gundu thinks someopne took fake spoon, he relaxed, me too, COZ I HAVE DA SPOON!
gundu 11 years ago
  *Steals the spoon from SuperMario*

Are you talking about THAT spoon!? *Shows the spoon*

Mwahahah! *runs away*
SuperMario 11 years ago
  After digging 98 holes, I find the spoon in the 99th hole.
nachos 11 years ago
  I drink my eternal life potion and come back invincible and stab jeffersonboy in the back.. I steal the spoon and hide the evidence of the murder.. I then wash the blood off my hands and take the spoon... I grab the spoon and run when I hear a siren wailing.. I run through neighbors avoiding the police.. I final find a safe place to hide... In a garbage can behind and old abandoned house.. After the siren stops I come out of the garbage can and start digging a hole with the spoon... I put the spoon in the hole ,cover it up and run away..
jeffersonsboy 11 years ago
  *takes out another spoon* *takes real spoon* whoops here is your spoon back *gives fake 1* *kills nachos* whoops
nachos 11 years ago
  And just when you thought this topic was dead.... I come and restart the madness by finding the spoon in Bonuslevelovers house... I take the spoon and run to the nearest spoon store and hide it amongst the millions of spoons... I tell the manager that if anyone comes in looking for the spoon to shoot them in the head with the lazer gun I gave him.. With that I run away and hide an ice cave in the Antarctic..

Not trying to be n00bish by bringing this topic back up... But I hated to see it die :P

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 14 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg