Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 12 years ago
  MY SPOON, THAT'S THE POWER OF WARNING!!!!
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  I am going to take thespoon
psychomaster 12 years ago
  not anymore i have a band that has knifes and stabbed you ***** for me **** for BonusLeveLover *** for SimonM ** for SuperMario bombs for chris3000 boom
chris3000 12 years ago
  Sorry guys, my spoon.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  *Steals the spoon using my megasuperawesomesauce magnet*

I'm so bored
SimonM 12 years ago
  var spoon:Spoon;
Simon.takes(spoon);
  you failed spoon handling class so i have the spoon
SimonM 12 years ago
  And I took the spoon.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon is my
  it was darkness hey i found a spoon [i don't think i had THE spoon oh wait i do]
BonusLeveLover 12 years ago
  ha! the Rolling Turtle had the REAL spoon! He tosses it to the Jump Gear, which I jump on. Then it jumps towards the sunrise. :)
  BonusLeveLover i have the spoon and im standing over a volcano that's why mah voice sounds melty [oops it melted THAT'S WHY YOU DONT GO NEAR VOLCANOS ]
  Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I smash your head and take the spoon!
  I controlled the steamroller, and I stopped it when you throw the spoon, and I took the spoon.
Wait, why is the steamroller still driving?
  I grab it, give it to Rolling Turtle, he rolls over, gives it to Captain Dan, who tosses it to Hog Pop, who launches and drops it to the P4M Mouse, who puts it in an SD card. I take the card out and throw it under a steamroller.
SimonM 12 years ago
  Then I took it and dove away. Wait I can't swim, wait I can!
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Then I took it and fly away. Wait I don't have wings, f*ck!
  Then I took it and ran away
SimonM 12 years ago
  Then I took it and ran away(very original).
chris3000 12 years ago
  And the spoon is mine. Again...
SuperMario 12 years ago
  This is not a spamming battle, we're stealing the spoon ¬¬
  spoonspoonspoonspoonspoonspoonspoonspoonspoonspoonspoon
Pof 12 years ago
  We neeeeeed it...
Must have the spoon....
They stole it from us.....

My preciouuuuuus spoon
dingdong 12 years ago
  I just stole the spoon
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I stole the spoon while SimonM made a list and while Jasper was trying to steal it >:)
  I stole spoon when SImonM made a list...
SimonM 12 years ago
  I've an evil plan.
1. collect spoon
2. ???
3. profit
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I have the spoon now:

This list is everything that could happen when the spoon is mine:
???
???
???
???
???

Oh wait I forgot to make the list D:
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  I sat at the bar at the end of the universe and drank one or their martian Vodka specialities, as this three meter something (about 10 feet) tall guy with two heads came in. I can smell troubles 2 kilometers (1.24274 miles) agains the wind and this guy was only 20 centimeters (less than one foot) from my face. "Masterrrr Ohhhhldmhan?" "Yeah Rob Oldman" "Herrrre tttthe sponnnn, kjep eattt vell."

Sorry or sorrrrrry guys as the two-head guy would say,but the spoon is with me now. I don't know why all these strange people always came to me when im drinking.
  i dont have the spoon spoon spoon spoon

crap my disc is repeating again ty for spoon :) :) :) :)

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg