Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 10 years ago
  I destroy your clurset to spoon it, emmm... steal the spoon.
azz 10 years ago
  I efed ur mom n stol de spon. I keeped it in mah clurset.
gamelover101 10 years ago
  I like Spoony in an alternate dimension in the first post by destroying the teleporter.

I steal the spoon from
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  I still have an extra life in this game so i take the spoon again and then i sue SuperMario for trying to steal it.
Spoony 10 years ago
  GAME NOT OVER
Reason: You said a bad word, teleport back to very first post, get cupboard, then start the game again!
SuperMario 10 years ago
  GAME OVER
Reason: You turned the spoon into a stolen spoon. What a mindf***
  OBJECTION!
You stole the spoon! You are guilty! Verdict: GUILTY!!!!!!!!!

*nabs spoon*
  I steal the spoon from alanliu12121 and SuperMario while they are distracted by the court battle against each other for the spoon. :D
  I sue SuperMario for the spoon.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I ban gamelover101 to give me the spoon.

*BREAKS THE COMBO*
  I pay alanliu12121 to give me the spoon.
  I hypnotize gamelover101 to give me back the spoon.
Spoony 10 years ago
  I somehow get a cupboard from some type of first comment thingy.
I hide it in the mission to the moon map in roblox!
I hope a ice cube didn't push it off the map...
  I get the spoon by forcing alanliu12121 to give me the spoon.
  Who the heck is Sauron? OH well, I go YOLO to him and get the spoon.
  Quote totallyepicdude321: gamelover, why didn't you use the mallet I hit you with to break the temple, p.s.

Because. Lego can be reusable and built into other things to your advantage >:D
azz 10 years ago
  I break into your house and steal the spoon from your cupboard! I stash it in Sauron's eye. He'll look at you if you try to get it ;D
  You told me where you are, so time to go 007 in backstage.

*27 minutes later*

The spoon is mine!
azz 10 years ago
  I pour water over the lava, turning it into obsidian. I then put on my burn proof boots and walk across. You're looking across the "lake" at me, awestruck. I take the spoon from your hands and hide somewhere you'll never dare to find me: backstage at a Justin Beiber concert.
totallyepicdude321 10 years ago
  I melted you for the spoon and sit in the middle of a lava moat with the spoon. TRY AND GET ME NOW!
  I bought a new spoon since you melted the spoon. NOW COME AT ME
azz 10 years ago
  Totallyepic, your methods are terrible. Just saying "my spoon" makes it dull, uninteresting and pointless. If you really have no imagination, then this isn't the thread for you...

I grab the spoon and throw it into the centre of the sun.
  gamelover, why didn't you use the mallet I hit you with to break the temple, p.s.

my spoon
  I disassemble the lego temple and take the spoon
azz 10 years ago
  Your comment attracted the spoon. Then I picked it up and stored it in a temple. I pour lego all around the temple and inside it.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  the spoon is a lie .-.
  I nuke you guys for the spoon.
azz 10 years ago
  My corpse reanimates and I rip the gloves from your hands, reclaiming the spoon and cursing you. Also, did you consider the fact that you were falling into a bottomless abyss?
  psycho, you should totally take that! (trollface)

nah I put on gloves, technically the gloves are touching the spoon, not me so I don't die!
azz 10 years ago
  At least make it interesting.

A gust of wind blows the spoon out of your hand and into a cage at the bottom of an abyss. I jump into said abyss and retrieve it. Then I pack my backs with some delicious crisps and sandwiches and jump into the abyss. I continue falling until the food is gone and I waste away into nothing but a skeleton. I curse the spoon with my dying breath that anybody other than me who touches it will be doomed to endless torment and an early death.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg