Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 6 years ago
  Gamelover, yeah, I see it. But burfy used only seven rows and I made them so you can see which combinations is the darkest and the brightest.
Sherlock 6 years ago
  Wow... Seems good, thanks Treazer.
Treazer 6 years ago
  Sherlock, click the little 'E' next to the thumbnail button. Delete the actual code, paste the new code and click the little 'I'.
Sherlock 6 years ago
  Quoting Treazer:
"Here's the level code:
eNoz1DEkBtYYjqobVOrMjXTIRRTpNTHWIRcNmL0mBj
rkooGzl3y9daN5ZjTv48pHg718Gezuo0DvaL4cVTfo8vkwKXMAV18T
cw=="

How to use the level code?
gamelover101 6 years ago
  Well, I suggested that because the code'll be lost in the comments below as time passes. Don't let it go to waste.
Magic_X 6 years ago
  I agree with Gamelover. Plus you worked hard to make it, so you should be the one to use it :)
gamelover101 6 years ago
  Treazer: You should make a level using that code. Showcase it in the comments. :P
SuperMario 6 years ago
  Didn't burfy use them first at Test Tubes?
Treazer 6 years ago
  Thank you SM, you can use it in your levels if you want :)
SuperMario 6 years ago
  That was a really cool gradient effect Treazer! (Y)
Treazer 6 years ago
  I've made a greyscale row (9 different rows + wall and empty space). I used all layers with faded walls, metal plates and powered finishes. Feel free to use it as help for some decoration in your levels :)

Here's the level code:

eNoz1DEkBtYYjqobVOrMjXTIRRTpNTHWIRcNmL0mBj
rkooGzl3y9daN5ZjTv48pHg718Gezuo0DvaL4cVTfo8vkwKXMAV18T
cw==
Magic_X 6 years ago
  Ohh that makes sense cuz I was making an "F" block, and then it filled the whole thing with it. Good to know.
Hexicube 6 years ago
  "When I go into the editor and try to put a tile on an empty space, it fills all the empty space with that tile D:"

Your F key may have been stuck down, pressing F over an area of the same tile changes it to the selected tile...makes it easier to fill half a level for instance.
burfy 6 years ago
  @gis: I will be glad :)
alanliu12121 6 years ago
  I mean, help you with your brainstorming.
Sherlock 6 years ago
  Er... How to help? I don't understand.
alanliu12121 6 years ago
  Do you want help?
Sherlock 6 years ago
  I'm thinking about some element combinations. Some interesting elements was thought fastly by others.
alanliu12121 6 years ago
  Lately, Scissors inverted spinners seems too be famous now
Sherlock 6 years ago
  Maybe I remembered wrong...
Treazer 6 years ago
  Which 5x5 rotors Sherlock? We only have 7x7, 3x3 and tiny rotors.
Sherlock 6 years ago
  In my memory I have suffered this problem once.
I firstly think it a very good function to utilize, but after that I cannot use it.
(Is it called [Tile Exchanger]?)
SPOILER

Edit:
5x5 rotors disappeared?
gameinsky 6 years ago
  I'm thinking to assist burfy again with the admin duties, a lot seems to be happening in P4M.
Treazer 6 years ago
  I never had this problem... o.O
Daft_Punk 6 years ago
  I've had that problem before too, it happens a lot with me. All you can really do is wait and just try later.
Magic_X 6 years ago
  I dont think so, it's weird cuz it only fills the empty spaces, not the whole thing. It's pretty odd :/

[edit] It seems to be okay now
Treazer 6 years ago
  Strange, not for me. Did you press 'Fill level with selected' ?
Magic_X 6 years ago
  When I go into the editor and try to put a tile on an empty space, it fills all the empty space with that tile D:
Frairer 6 years ago
  I uploaded an side piece tuto
Hexicube 6 years ago
  P4M isn't on the homepage because I've uploaded bug fixes and new tiles. Only JP can put it back.

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 8 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg