Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 15 years ago
  I cut Ellement's head of with a piece of paper, and hire the Daleks to guard the spoon.

MINE ALL MINE!
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  I make myself a third arm and hit Jster with a piece of Canadian bacon.

My Spoon. (and bacon which is actually glazed ham. If only I had a knife and fork to eat it....)
Jster95 15 years ago
  i regenerate my hand and then knock you out taking it back.
Ellemennt75 15 years ago
  I then take a knife and throw it severing your hand off your arm.

(MY SPOON)
Jster95 15 years ago
  well i strap you down to a table and make you vomit up the spoon. wiping it off i smile and raise it in the air. mine now
gundu 15 years ago
  I throw a bunch of toilet paper and I destroy all your barricade and I steal the spoon

But, I accidently falled then I ate the spoon
Hexicube 15 years ago
  I use my own secret power that causes a barricade of plastic pies around me and I stole the spoon :D
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Ok. I give up...
SPOILER
gundu 15 years ago
  I have telekinesis power :D
geckojsc 15 years ago
  But if you're a ghost, wouldn't your hand pass through the spoon?
gundu 15 years ago
  I'm a ghost so I can go everywhere ;)

This spoon is mine!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  But I'm in cyberspace in a glitched level behind a firewall!
gundu 15 years ago
  I steal your spoon?...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  What did you do?
gundu 15 years ago
  That was too easy

My precious!!!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I'm a young programmer you know! I could find a way past your firewall to get my beloved spoon!
Jac1 15 years ago
  Just put a firewall.
You might never know...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Actually, you do have it because it's your level!
I just change myself into binary code and jump into the computer to try and get the spoon...
Jster95 15 years ago
  i know right! and its stuck there forever at the rate its going. wait a second now even i can't have it
Jac1 15 years ago
  Nice one!
Jster95 15 years ago
  well i take it and hide it inside Sooooooooo close! since noone can edit it and when you play it its glitched..... muahahahahahahhahahaha
Jac1 15 years ago
  Currently I have it... stole it from Gecko. Good thing I had my invisibility cape.
Jster95 15 years ago
  read the instructions in the first post.... you simply steal the spoon from the person below you and then someone posts and steals it from you
niimporta 15 years ago
  I don't understand This!
Jster95 15 years ago
  lol nice one Jac nice one
Jac1 15 years ago
  I went to Jster's house, and I ended up in gecko's...

Must be my bionic arm...
Jster95 15 years ago
  ow so that's what those things were (falls through wormhole into gecko's house. haha takes spoon! mine again! covers it in anti worm hole cream that should stop them!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I planted various wormholes around your house, but they only attract metallic objects... So the spoon got warped to me!
Jster95 15 years ago
  this is the first large break in the posting!!!!!!!!!!! 9 minutes omg therefore im taking the spoon while everyone else is somewhere else and hiding it in a super secret place.
Jster95 15 years ago
  yeah you steal a spoon which means I still have it but am super depressed because i didn't know I had a cookie till you stole it. :(

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg