Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  i'm still wearing gloves :P they cant come off :P
SuperDog youre dead
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I copied gecko's brain and put it in my robot's head then told him to get the spoon and make it so everyone apart from me(not gecko and me) will burn when it's touched
  i'm here, too! hi. uhhhh.... i takey your spooney. ni hao.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i'm in a different dimension, the laws of phisics is different here. There is no temperature, so heat dosnt exist.
  If it fell on your head, you are dead (read geckojsc's last comment)
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i just want to say... Why did this spoon fall on my head?
Its disrupting my concentration. I'll sell it for $10.00
  I wear gloves and takey your spooney (btw, ni hao) throw it in the ocean where a whale eats it and makes poo and justin timberlake picks it up and dies, and the navy blasts a building while a woman yells "MY BABY!" and the building falls on the spoon and eventually, the whale makes another poo which means pi=3.14 and at that angle, I say "you promised me krabby the clown, but what i saw was 2 naked guys fighting over a can of paint" *burp* oh, sorry that was lunch. so what that means is krabby the clown blew up the spoon, and spontaniously combusted. I made a clone of the spoon before it blew up (i was still wearing gloves), the whale made another poo, i throw the spoon in the black hole, go in with it, and i sit here eating potatoes.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Why thank you! From now on, whatever touches the spoon apart from me will burn to dust.
Friend 14 years ago
  Don't you LOVE bad code? the spoilers were broken, so I intstantly knew to steal the spoon from you. But I'm getting bored with this thread, so I am offering it to the next poster.
  BZZZZZZZTTT
BZZZZZZZTTT
BZZZZZZZTTT
BOOM SuperDog dead :D
Spoon is
SPOILER

PS, I killed the pie.
lololol 14 years ago
  This has to get the award: "Most messages posted in 17 days in a forum" *stealing spoon* Taking a gun and shooting the spoon in the head. its dead!!! - It was a part of my evil plan! Muhahahaha!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  This is IMPORTANT!
SPOILER

And remember to say thank you
Ellemennt75 14 years ago

SPOILER
Darerd 14 years ago
  bla bla bla. @Friend, i know how to wield. that is as another way that you can turn spoons into forks is
SPOILER
to wield your face! now i take the spoon.
gundu 14 years ago
  Here is a secret :

SPOILER
Friend 14 years ago
  You can only transform the spoon into a fork using MY magic wand, which as now been DEACTIVATED. The only way to use transform power is to steal it then activate it. The way how is below:

SPOILER
Darerd 14 years ago
  huh? but there are no more spoons in the world it is 1 to 99999999999 that you are going to get a SPOON!!!
Jster95 14 years ago
  well since you were breaking the rules on turning the spoons into stuff it is my spoon. Muhahahaha
Darerd 14 years ago
  lol i take all the spoons from gecko and turn them into forks!

forks

now i give one to everybody on BL (exept for gecko and jster) bwahahahaha!!!
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  A FORK! LOOK DARERD!

Steal spoon/fork thing. I RAWCK.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I go to the spoon shop and buy all the spoons in the world!
Darerd 14 years ago
  uh... back to fork!

fork
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I use my psychic powers to bent the spoon!

I steal it while you are wondering how it got bent.
Jster95 14 years ago
  you can't transform it into anything!
MY SPOON!
Darerd 14 years ago
  *steals spoon* yay after 1908 years i have FINALLY stole the spoon! now i will transform it into a FORK!!!

spoon and fork
Jster95 14 years ago
  it was someone else. my spoon again. 901 post booya. we're getting close to the 1000 mark. ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh
1000 post is the first spoon stealing winner.
Friend 14 years ago
  Hey! Who deactivated my magic wand's powers?

And don't say it was "someone else!"!
Jster95 14 years ago
  swimming in ocean. If i only had a microwave I could eat popcorn.*Thud* hey look. suddenly microwave turns into spoon. Sweet even better.
Friend 14 years ago
  I collect the seven shards to stop the void (Wonderland Adventures) turn the machine into a chicken with the magic wand I still have, then "temporarily" turn Luke Skywalker into a pie, then steal the key, and use it to steal the spoon which I turn into a microwave and throw into the sea.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg