Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 15 years ago
  But also, the fabric of time ripped in the shape of a tread, and then it glued together, creating a loop!
Friend 15 years ago
  But the blue robot had it!
Jster95 15 years ago
  boooooooooooooooooooooooom!

that was me impersonating a bomb. "while yall are cowering I sneak in to the ffith dmensiion and steal the soopn, stoppnig teh polo
Jac1 15 years ago
  But also, the fabric of time ripped in the shape of a tread, and then it glued together, creating a loop!
Friend 15 years ago
  As space and time get twisted, suddenly a big blue robot is flying over a giant flood! With the spoon!
Jac1 15 years ago
geckojsc 15 years ago
  It's a picture of 'glitch city' in one of the old Pokémon games.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Woah, how did you do that?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Paradox!
GLIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!GLITCH IN THE FABRIC OF TIME ALERT!!!!
Jac1 15 years ago
  That means you encountered me!

We fight for the spoon, thus alerting the attention of Jster95, and sending us in a time rift!
Friend 15 years ago
  *takes time machine to the beginning of the thread and steals the spoon from Jster95, thus changing the present completely*
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I take the spoon into the Pig-Latin Dimension (after giving Jac1 the false key and spoon)!
Ownay hetay poonsay isay allay inemay!
Jac1 15 years ago
  to'th dimension traveled 5 to I the, the key and took!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  *teaks the sopon too the 6th demiinson*
hhahhahahaha now u it get for , waiting i'm (mixed words)
Jac1 15 years ago
  I hvae the sopon!
Friend 15 years ago
  *calmly taking the spoon out of nowhere*
Where did that come from?
*hides spoon in 5th dimension where Jac1 is*
Jac1 15 years ago
  I am sutck in the 5th dsiemnoin (the one of mxied ltetres)!
Im 15 years ago
  Hmm...I don't need Internet to track up that **********(24 hours later)******************************* spoon!
SuperDog 15 years ago
  *lololol being silly*
lololol 15 years ago
  *Hacking the master computer in the world, and deleting the internet* now no one... *Internet Shuting down*
Im 15 years ago
  *Drawing with magical pencil, so everything I draws becomes real*
Look, I drawed a spoon finder! *The spoon finder becomees real and goes to the 4th dimesion and now is a "dnuof noops"(Spoon found)*
Jster95 15 years ago
  wearing lava proof suit emerges from lava with spoon.
duh guys the spoons can't be destroyed, that would ruin the whole idea.. anyway i nuke the spoon..
in my microwave!
Friend 15 years ago
  *drops spoon... into lava* OOPS!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  *chases a zombie then chases friend*
Friend 15 years ago
  S'tahw eht ecnereffid?
Friend 15 years ago
  I toohs eht iebmoz.

Kool! A noops!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  takes the spoon ges to sCDveZP and let a zombie eat spoon , runs away get it now!
Friend 15 years ago
  !snalp live etah I
lololol 15 years ago
  The 4th dimension is acctully a parralel univers, so your name is dneirF and, we don't steal the spoon, it steal us. btw, my name is still lololol, MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! (it was i part of my evil plan when i created the account)
Friend 15 years ago
  *sitting there in the fourth dimension, doing nothing* OW!

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg