Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Note: Jim674 got so exited he didn't realize that the final black hole was a wormhole leading to earth! I take safe and cut it in half with lightsaber, then Luke Skywalker gaurds the key and to get to him you must destroy a machine that makes a copy of him 10 times a second!!! It is gaurded by a void -_-
Jac1 14 years ago
  I rip open the black hole and get the jar, open it up with acid and get the spoon.
Friend 14 years ago
  *meanwhile, inside a strange and unusual black hole*

Me: "What's for dinner?"

Response: "Nothing. We ate the whole key."
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  That was a fun visit back to the parallel universe, now wouldn't the black hole suck up the jar and the safe?! You can't stop a black hole, unless it has nothing to suck up. And, that black hole has to be tiny to fit in that wall (most are miles and miles long), and tiny black holes are more powerful, so when I was in the paralell universe, the black hole sucked you up (jim674, Sillius, Ellement75, and Friend), it had no food, and went away.

PS, This handy dandy button i got 13 comments ago has a "Restore Earth" button! yay! *presses button* Hey, theres earth! I have a home again! yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!

PPS, It also has a restore MarioLuigi2009 Button! But... that's it!
*Go in/out of parallel universe
*Restore Earth
*Restore MarioLuigi2009

PPPS, on the back it says
*Made in germany
*Built For Eternity
*Now availible in strawberry taste, 100% stainless!
*Indistructible
*If anything but MarioLuigi2009 touches this, it will die

PPPPS,
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppp*yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn*ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp*yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn*ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp*yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn*ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp*yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn**yawn*pppppppppp
Jim674 14 years ago
  Oy, I said if you appear you will be instantly killed by homing missiles. I forgot to say indestructible homing missles. Exept when they hit you of course.
I also forgot to say that after I destroyed the planet I built a life support system so I'm now immortal and nothing can stop me. Also you can't just "steal" the spoon because it's trapped in black holes and stars and locks and unbreakable objects. So you can't win!
Sillius 14 years ago
  Oooh poor little Jim674
I know how to beat that I'll just get KIM POSSIBLE :D
I made a cartoon transformator so I transformed myself into a cartoon character in a KIM POSSIBLE cartoon and got her out in the real world when all real ppl were destroyed hahahahaaaaaa. Beat that Jim

SPOILER
Jim674 14 years ago
  Here's the short version:
SPOILER

And if you find a way to beat that, here's the long version:
SPOILER
Friend 14 years ago
  I run into the zoo.

Then I steal another spoon from a zebra.
Jster95 14 years ago
  you've never played left 4 dead have you?

the tank is a giant zombie. I don't know how you could possibly get in it. http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/1/941/l4d-boss-art-tank.jpg

thats a pic of one. ANyway Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
afunnyacorn 14 years ago
  i am in the tank and gladly acept the spoon from jster95...
Jster95 14 years ago
  I taked te spoon and handed it over to te tank from Left 4 dead. Try gettin it back now. Oh wait I can't now. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  I made it implode....
Friend 14 years ago
  Really? how did you get it out of my explosion-proof safe?
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  Spwoons Ish mine..
Friend 14 years ago
  I eat your ice dream. Since you have no use for the spoon you put it in a safe, which I blow up. Then i put the spoon in an explosion-proof safe (I win).
tom122333 14 years ago
  i get Dan to kill u and get me the spoon to eat my ice cream
  If you stole somebody’s spoon, it wasn’t mine!
Jster95 14 years ago
  pwned. my spoon.
enough said.
  *nottub sesserp* .nottub a ,yeh .kcuts m'I .parc
!!!hhhhhhhhhhhhhhA Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! hey, i'm back! also, I had 1,000,000 spoons. I still have 999,999! I put them in a safe with 999 million numbers! Thank goodness 4 buttons and spoons!
PS, demonicyoshi, these spoons aren't stinky pinky :)
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  now that i've been revived, i hack into another paralle universe were i can work on my own new invention!

ohh and Jster95 that spoon you are holding so proudly is a bomb. You have one day until it explodes.
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago

CHEESEBURGERS WITHOUT THE CHEESE
Friend 14 years ago
  *presses a nearby revive demonicyoshi button*

Sorry.
Jster95 14 years ago
  i created this forum i will not lose it to the likes of you.
[Epic battle between me and Demonicyoshi] hey look a destroy Demonicyoshi button! I win forum control back. my spoon!
Friend 14 years ago
  That's okay.

*takes all the pink stink spoons and throws them off a cliff into a river* What? They stank!
  yes but as long as i'm in control of this forum the spoon is pink and smells like garbage.

no refunds!
Jster95 14 years ago
  uhhh I takey your spooney. Ni hao.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  It's a smile in english
Friend 14 years ago
  ":D" is not a word in espanol!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  iHola! :D
  haha, but my spork can hack into time and space, and i used it to send myself into
http://www.bonuslevel.org/forum/topic_7805.html

and now i control everything on this topic!

<edit/default settings/language=spanish>

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg