Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Friend 14 years ago
  No, I turned geckojsc into an ant for one hour. I didn't see your post.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  But i'm an ant that will take too long -_-
Anyway, geckojsc has the spoon because Friend touched it and hypnotized the wrong person (as in me)!
So, I blow up geckojsc and take the spoon.
BenTen 14 years ago
  Then I hypnotise Marc and make him eat the block and give the spoon to me!
(look back and find out about my hypnotising powers.)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Oh no i'm an ant :O
Friend 14 years ago
  *I touch the spoon and then I wave my magic wand and turn you into an ant for one hour while I steal the spoon. Then I eat the spoon and turn myself into a block made out of the same material for one thousand years.*
Hexicube 14 years ago
  *uses mechhanical claw*
I never touched the spoon :)
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Ummmmmmmmmm... I take the spoon, and attach it to wormholes... If anybody touches the spoon the wormholes will activate and teleport the spoon right back to me!
BenTen 14 years ago
  repairs spoon.

(And takes it.)
Friend 14 years ago
  *smashes spoon*
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Magic phone booth, I detect a Doctor Who reference...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Duh
lololol 14 years ago
  sorry, i was in the bathroom. did i miss something? *eating cookie and taking the spoon*
SuperDog 14 years ago
  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Shoots everyone into space and spoon is mine. That was much much easier
Friend 14 years ago
  takes spoon. that was easier.
Jster95 14 years ago
  i love dogs i just have no clue what a rat terrier looks like. no offense.
takes spoon. that was easy.
spiderpeps 14 years ago
  i teleported to the futre with u! and then went farther in to the future with a magic phone booth!
and how come nobody cares about rat terriers! there dogs! (pets own dogh named mucles) its ok they still like u muski.
Friend 14 years ago
  No, you didn't. You aren't in the future, and if you were, you would forget about the spoon.
spiderpeps 14 years ago
  erases everybodys mind that they exist kills them all destrys universe (and bonuslevel.org) takes spoon and destroys everything that exists exept me a the spoon! (at one push of a button so nobody got it back from me) DUH WHY DID I ERASE UR MINDS!
Friend 14 years ago
  Oh, look at that, a spoon. *Eats it and goes to the future where you've forgotten all about the spoon*
Jster95 14 years ago
  we don't play through the website spider we only post our exploits. Therefore while your busy deleting everything I steal the spoon from you.
spiderpeps 14 years ago
  deletes all accounts on bonuslevel and gets spoon and delets bonuslevel.com so ha!
SuperDog 15 years ago
  I guess that you will have a bigger blood
BloodBloodBloodBloodBloodBlood
Um... You forgot to lock the cabinet. It was simple to take it. And that's what I did HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  @Element75. I said everything is canceled out by nothing and nothing is canceled out by everything. Therefore, your theory is incorrect, and the spoon is still in the cabinet. So ha. >:)
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I am a zombie (or was a zombie)...
Read back a bit. (on page 2)
Jac1 15 years ago
  He must have mistook you for a zombie...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
BenTen 15 years ago
  Hahaha

Message too short!

I HATE that message!!!
Jac1 15 years ago
  I buy Moncled Man off E-Bay. (?)
geckojsc 15 years ago
  MAAAAAAAAASSSTEEEEEEERRRR!
BenTen 15 years ago
  Remember im a zombie so bites dont hurt me

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg