Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lololol 15 years ago
  *Sending Arnold Scwazenegger and Britney Spears to cunquer back the spoon to ''Urmalgagagaga''*
Jster95 15 years ago
  noone stole it from me and chuck so we still have a spooon read my posts people don't skip them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Haha backfired but we dont have spoon O_.
Jster95 15 years ago
  uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you never took it from chuck norris therefore he round house kicks you in the face. we run away.
Sillius 15 years ago
  OMFG MARC2008 YOU MOVED!!!
Now I have to send Charlie after you... *Charlie arrives in his "Candy Train"* "Where's that M******F***** B**** who stole your spoon? I'm gonna blow his head of"
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Chuck norris hasnt got a taste for spoons, so he will not let even you have it so now we have no spoon to fight over :O
lololol 15 years ago
  *Starting up my hack programs* heheh! *hacking the spoon to a bomb that looks like a spoon* Robot voice: detonation set to ... 4.59 minutes.
Jster95 15 years ago
  my message was skipped again. sob sob sob.
actually if you read it right sillus got my message (that he skipped) right. therefore I steal the spoon back and give it to chuck norris
Hexicube 15 years ago
  I can move :P i'm deaf already :*(
Jster, you blew it up even though youre holding it!!!
Sillius 15 years ago
  So no one heard my song ;*(
*Cries incredibly loudly*
hahaaaaa my crying have paralyzed all of you for 5 minutes! respect or feel the wrath of Charlie the unicorn
Jster95 15 years ago
  wow my messages keep getting skipped. oh yeah and sillus that is the best song ever. i was going to quote it actually. anyway I blow up the spoon creator v1.5.3 and hide the spoon with a magical leoploridan. ha you can only get it if you tell me where thats from
Hexicube 15 years ago
  No wonder thare was a spoon, that is a SPOON CREATER (V1.5.3)
Sillius, i like banana phones that song is useless...my spoon again!
Oh and *hifi plays banana phone* my spoon 4ever!
Sillius 15 years ago
  lololol I hate to tell you this but I am an invincible turtle!
*quickly grabs the spoon as MARC2008 juggles with it* hahahahaaaaa now I have the spoon and to make sure you never ever get the spoon I'll guard it with the most vicuios song in the world! *Speaker starts playing* "Put a banana in your, a banana in my ear, put a ripe banana right into your favourite ear....
Jster95 15 years ago
  pulls out a gun. ok now this is how its going down. give me that spoon or else. fires at ceiling for emphasis. spoon flies out instead of bullets. oh thats um helpfull. takes spoon and runs.

oh yeah and lololol this is a never ending game you can't win....
Hexicube 15 years ago
  That is a toy, it's over here...
*takes spoon and juggles lots of spoons*

lololol, u forgot about retribution!
lololol 15 years ago
  *Killing everyone and taking the spoon* YAAAAAAAAAY! I won! *Spraying the you with anti-monster spray* Now you can't be, ghost, vampires, wolfes, mutants, monsters, aliens, animals, admins, game creators or site creator. :) try to take it now ...... HAHAHA!
Jster95 15 years ago
  hmmmmmmmmmmm
takes spoon. no long explanation here.
i dont even hide it. just try to catch me. gets on supersonic motorcycle. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hexicube 15 years ago
  I didnt that was a fork u killed someone AGAIN!
Jster95 15 years ago
  wait what the heck how did that get out of my bank vault. once again throws it in new york city bank. now staY!!!!!!!!!
Hexicube 15 years ago
  That was a fork well done you commited murder!
U fool u are now wanted by cops!

1jase, that is a PS2...
1jase 15 years ago
  *goes to his home and takes a spoon from the table*
hey everone there are tons of spoons over here
Jster95 15 years ago
  steals spoon again from Marc and throw it back in bank. ha this time its good forever

this game has officialy been going on for 12 hours!
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Spoon is in my mams sink, just had flake yoghurt!
Haha I have spoon!

Fine, be the admin (note that you will be hunted by all!)...but I have spoon!
Jster95 15 years ago
  you are no admin! I am the creator therefore I trump your made up admin powers! i wrench the spoon from you and throw it in new york city bank. now if you steal it you steal it from the man! ha what now!
Hexicube 15 years ago
  *Uses powers to take spoon*
I didn't need to I have powers as an admin of this game...
lololol 15 years ago
  omg, i hate that spoon! but now i stole it and no one can stop me! *Taking the spoon and throwing into the dead sea* - Hehehehehe! no one saw that i putted in my underpants! take it now - if you dare! XD
Hexicube 15 years ago
  It is my table as 2 of it's legs are on books in the mornong and in the afternoon i read one then read both at midnight.
Jster95 15 years ago
  umm both of you are wrong.....
the answer was man. In the morning of life you walk on all fours (an infant crawls) in the afternooon of life you walk on two feet (an adult) and in the evening you walk with three legs (therefore an old man with a cane) still my spoon so I run away and hide it again with harry potter and voldermort guarding it... if only they would stop fighting!
Hexicube 15 years ago
  Then I banish you MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
My spoon :)
1jase 15 years ago
  then i jump on MARC's back and steal the spoon back

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg