Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  hey marioluogi, since you deleated my coustomer, would you like his free complimentary fork?
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  obj=THeNiNJa
delete?
N (Y)
THeNiNJa deleted
obj=spoon
steal?
N (Y)
spoon stolen
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  @ demonicyoshi
I BOUGHT 'EM ALL! :-@
I think that there are 11 dimensions?
  Oooh poor little demonicyoshi
I know how to beat that I'll just get KIM POSSIBLE :D
I made a cartoon transformator so I transformed myself into a cartoon character in a KIM POSSIBLE cartoon and got her out in the real world when all real ppl were pooping! hahahahaaaaaa. Beat that.
  Ok, whatever that means, who wants these spoons, there only 10 cents.....
  ????????????????
geckojsc 14 years ago
  But there are an infinite number of dimensions, and you can exist in more than one dimension.
  "WAS". i moved back : P
  the universe is only in one dimension, i'm currently in another.

And Mario-luigi was also in this dimension, so i still have the spoons he made disapear, and those spoons are for sale anysurviving people can buy them for 10 cents.
  and me.

Jster, you've made one of the best forum topics ever! 948 posts!
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  INCORRECT Friend.
Since you're a friend, you must be the friend of somebody! SOMEBODY! That means there's someone else here! YES, ME!
Friend 14 years ago
  This is all impossible. I made the universe me surrounded by spoon, then MarioLuigi got rid of all the spoons in the universe. I win. I am the only existent thing ever.
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  @ demonicyoshi
I buy 'em all! I've put the money down your underwear.
  SXY SPooNZ?! OMGLOLROTFLMBO (not spam)
Submarine95 14 years ago
  then my Gecko will eat the spoon, then he is dissapeared if you want or not :P
  He did make your spoons disappear, and their in my dimension now!

If you want them back there only 10 cents each.
(maybe i'll offer a discount if bought in bundles...)
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  @ MarioLuigi2009
You can't just make my sexy spoonz disappear? They are made of an undisappearable material!
Friend 14 years ago
  Yay. I am the universe now.
  read my last post then read THeNiNJa's last post
  im still alive remembor fire dosnt exist in my dimension. ps, MarioLuigi2009 all the spoons reapeared in my dimension!

theres now a discount price of 10 cents per spoon!
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  I start up my SpooneyMagnet5000...
THeNiNJa loooooves his SpooneyMagnet5000! :D

Looks liek i rulez tehm spoonz naw deosnt it? :@D
  I make all spoons disappear out of the universe
, now there are no spoons for Jster to have! :D
Friend 14 years ago
  The only magic wand is this one *pulls out my magic wand and turns the universe into me surrounded by spoons* Yay. I'm back.
Darerd 14 years ago
  oh fine but everyone else is dead.
  My ghost presses my "restore MarioLuigi2009" button! I'm alive!
Darerd 14 years ago
  read geckos comment again. it says it burns WHATever, not whoever. so gecko slill has the spoon and now nothing ever happened exept that everyone who stole the spoon above gecko was burned and now everything is back to normal, exept now i take out my magic wand and make it so jster can get the spoon back whatever happens to it and make it original again. now i take the spoon and turn it to a
SPOILER
  here, SuperDog. a little gift. (gives SuperDog fork, his robot hates it and explodes) Your welcome! :D
  Thank you for your purchase...

Here is a complimentary fork.
  hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................... *******************hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssss dddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccccccyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$111111111111111111111111111111100000000000000000000000000000000000*****************
  NO, YOU MUST PAY FOR THAT!
(i wave my hand and time freezes)
Now, until you pay $10.00 you will all move in slow motion

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg