Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 6 years ago
  Yeah, I've noticed this a lot... :)
burfy 6 years ago
  Sure chris, and don't give up with the old comp, sometimes (and especially here in P4M) it is an advantage to use a computer that is a bit slower.
Sherlock 6 years ago
  And also hope there will be more official levels. :P
chris3000 6 years ago
  @Burfy and Ferrari: Maybe one day I can beat all officials. But I'll have to save up for a new computer.

edit: 126 officials complete
Ferrari12 6 years ago
  My winter holiday is only one week (This year it's week 8), and it has been for as long as I can remember.
Sherlock 6 years ago
  @gundu: Yeah. My damnit school is in one of the latest ones, and this holiday is also very short (less than a month). T^T
gundu 6 years ago
  @Sherlock, Winter holiday? Really!? I've been in holiday since 4 weeks now, but school restart this monday... :/
Sherlock 6 years ago
  Ouch, finally in winter holiday now! :D
I can make new levels now. O.<
Minion 6 years ago
  also this minigame will increase yours Coordenations :)
SPOILER
Never Give up for yours dreams,no one kind of highscores will make your bad on skills,the secret of anything: Dont Give Up
psychomaster 6 years ago
  @Supermario +1. I was BURNING through levels before.. I could EVEN beat Master Avoider. :F
Sherlock 6 years ago
  Yeah. Congratz. :D
alanliu12121 6 years ago
  Uhhh... congratz?
psychomaster 6 years ago
  Pro Mouse Avoider award :)
Sherlock 6 years ago
  +1. T^T
SuperMario 6 years ago
  I lost almost all of my skills on this game :(
burfy 6 years ago
  It is hard alan, especially the end and it makes the level a bit annoying cause you have to start from the beginning... maybe if you use some kind of checkpoint system (with persistent power cable wall) and divide the level in eg. 3 parts, it would be more interesting...?
But it might be a piece of cake with slower pc.
alanliu12121 6 years ago
  Mummy hands? lol.

Btw, is this too hard?

eNqtk2EOwyAIhS/kj6lrrHcjO/tY4xQKKN0amtTgJ74+aArJE5Cuc6UtnhgzMLZ3zudH0upu2Nbw5i3PDg5xJtujzkgG6zIgmT4QVD/CIwqFVvtqyA8bVXRGS0LFLa7R9Jvf4Bums4UrUp8T2w0E7xn6WbxicAVc57CNfYE/nqfk0bK2LArZSmrVRM2003I9Z11/sHR/+e0SprdTid2JkQXlk0lZmoX/WvTxoaybRJieG+jX+F0qHjb8JNTuJfezTk/os6S1E24e+Dey50cn
burfy 6 years ago
  Which ones Dynamo?
Dynamo 6 years ago
  I would still be 3rd if I could beat the new officials, I don't know why I can't complete them when I've already completed the harder ones... :/
Sherlock 6 years ago
  T^T I hope so, but in these few months I have mummy hands. D:
My mouse is trembling...

BTW, I enjoy you two's competition xD. Thanks.
Ferrari12 6 years ago
  ... All it takes is some determination.
burfy 6 years ago
  :) I know... but maybe someone else will come closer to the top, c'mon people, it's not that hard...
Sherlock 6 years ago
  >_< Uhhh...
alanliu12121 6 years ago
  Don't give up...
Ferrari12 6 years ago
  Well, don't quit for too long! All the fun is in the fighting you know ;)

Thanks for the match, I'm looking forward to the next one!
burfy 6 years ago
  Enjoy your victory, I quit...
...at least for now ;)

It has been a long good fight, thank you :)
Ferrari12 6 years ago
  Yes ...

[edit] And now I'm first in every category too! (Though a bug prevents me from being shown as first in the easy category)
Sherlock 6 years ago
  Really? xD
Ferrari12 6 years ago
  Not anymore :)
Sherlock 6 years ago
  [UTC+8] 13:29 ,Dec. 26th:
Burfy is 10ms ahead of Ferrari12. :D

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 8 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg