Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

burfy 10 years ago
  Many nice new levels today, thank you creators :-)
Sherlock 10 years ago
  These days I'm lack of intelligence quotient so who can borrow me some for creating a level? :\
Jos 10 years ago
  Conclusion: replace "milliseconds" by "centiseconds" or "cs" (shorter but scientific). If "cs" is unclear I suggest "s" (seconds) and divide the scores by 100 (2 figures after the comma).
Sherlock 10 years ago
  Emmm... So what's the conclusion? o.O [Forgive me that I was stuck at those English words...]
OR Just treat milliseconds as centiseconds? :)

BTW, the best score works so strange after deleting the previous high score. It seems that the best score won't be replaced by the recent high score normally, but just ignoring all previous scores and rejudged with the new scores after the delete.
Jos 10 years ago
  You know a trick to remember the meanings in the UK? Just count the amount of "000", less 1 and make a Latin prefix of it. E.g. 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 is a quintillion.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yeah, in Germany is a billion 1,000,000,000,000. In the UK is a billion a milliard in Germany (1,000,000,000).

That's because in Germany for example is the meaning of billion a million^2 which is 10^12. In the UK is a billion 10^9 (1000^+2), though.

I can't write small characters on the upper half, that's why I use '^'.
Jos 10 years ago
  About that 1 billion = 1,000,000,000 and 1 trillion = 1,000,000,000,000 and 1 quadrillion = 1,000,000,000,000,000 etc. you're right. But luckily sciencemen around the world use the same prefixes etc. That reminds me of a rocket (or submarine or whatever) that crashed because of the fact that the amount of liter had been mistaken as the amount of gallons.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Hasn't this discussion been up before? I seem to have some faint memories of somebody saying that it was a differnce in the system used in UK and the standard metric system used elsewhere (Just like 1 trillion in UK/US equals 1 billion in continental Europe). But seeing how Wikipedia doesn't even mention such a difference, that person must've been wrong.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Stopwatches often count with 0,01 seconds (centiseconds).
Jos 10 years ago
  Don't know about stopwatches. To be clear to everybody: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_prefix.
Treazer 10 years ago
  I just realised there's no word for "centisecond" (a hundredth of a second) in German. :P We have to say "Hundertstelsekunde", which exactly means "A hundredth of a second".

Sherlock, it's Hex' mistake.
Sherlock 10 years ago
  So is it Hex's mistake or he had thought about that before? :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  A millisecond is a 1/100 second. This should be true.

edit: Nvm, a millisecond is a 1/1000 second. It should be a centisecond, which is a 1/100 second. You're right, Jos! :)

edit2:

Quoting wikipedia:

"10 milliseconds (a hundredth of a second) are called a centisecond, commonly seen on many stopwatches but often mistaken for milliseconds."
Jos 10 years ago
  Wait! Shouldn't it be cs (centiseconds)? E.g. in the first level, it shows "best score: 3(0,03 seconds by dany777)"-> highscoretable: 3=3milliseconds -> 0,03s = 3ms?!
Treazer 10 years ago
  You're true, Jos! :P Which is also annoying that jp's score plural/singular thing doesn't work.

Quoting:

"Score text: ________

Enter the text that will be displayed for the score in the highscores list. '%p' will be replace by the score and parts enclosed by parentheses () will display only for scores greater than 1. For example "%p pt(s)" will display "300 pts" or "1 pt"."

This doesn't work... Hex did it like this: "%p millisecond(s)". But 1 millisecond will still be displayed as "1 milliseconds".
Sherlock 10 years ago
  Finally someone points out this serious......!
Jos 10 years ago
  Long time ago I've played this game (due to a too slow working computer). So many times "milliseconds" in the scores. Is "ms" too scientific?
Sherlock 10 years ago
  But your feedbacks are mostly "highscore"! xD
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Now I'll do it at blockoban :p
Treazer 10 years ago
  SuperMario the feedback spammer :P
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yeah, I sent a tweet to jp and luckily, he didn't overlooked it :)
Sherlock 10 years ago
  Finally. :)
Sherlock 10 years ago
  Biscuit... o.O (Path 4 Mouse)
Hesitate to upload since this level is a bit annoying and is analogous to many other levels.

(I admitted I was crazy in signal generator circuit and spinners now. T_T )
Treazer 10 years ago
  Frairer. There's a point when a game is done...
Frairer 10 years ago
  where's the next update
SuperMario 10 years ago
  How did I get there? (Path 4 Mouse) Can someone evaluate this level? Sorry for not being patient. :/
SuperMario 10 years ago
  The small text?

Well, type this: [ class=small ]your text[ /class ] but without spaces.

If you want more of them, go here.
Spoony 10 years ago
  This is probably a stupid question to ask but, how do you get the text?
Sherlock 10 years ago
  Wow, I must to believe my hand is so raw now. :D

Edit:
@SuperMario: Where's your new level(s)? :P
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I'll make more levels.

They won't be so hard now :)

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg