Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 5 years ago
  Lol, how did you do that? You didn't even make levels recently xP

Congrats :D
SuperMario 5 years ago
  first in designers holy s**t
Sherlock 5 years ago
  Naah... I won't mute BGMs if I'm not listening other music. :P
SuperMario 5 years ago
  everyone mutes the music? i thought i was the only :p
Sherlock 5 years ago
  Mute when I'm listening my music. :)

Edit: O_O Does Timu love editting his previous posts? :)
Treazer 5 years ago
  I like all the music of the BL games, but I mute them all :P

edit: You just removed your message, Timu? :o
edit2: Lol, you've read my message, deleted yours, edited it to that what I said and restored it xD
ThisIsMyUsername 5 years ago
  NVM, musics are good, but i muted them.
HarryPotter 5 years ago
  I Like The Music!
  I'm actually better than the first time I met them XD
PS: 10/8~10/11 is our school's first time exam for this semester, but 10/10 is our national day, so the real exam dates are 10/8, 10/9 and 10/11.
But I have to study before the exam, so I'll be afk from 10/5 or 10/6, these 6 or 7 days is a very good chance for you guys to get a highscore :p
burfy 5 years ago
  I used to hate them too, long after they were first introduced, they are very confusing for an eye... but one day it changed and now I find them very easy, I can circle in one spinner forever, series of spinners are no trouble. It just takes time and practise Timu, you will experience it too.
  I hate tiny spinners :(
Always wasting my time in official levels
SuperMario 5 years ago
  TIMU, honestly, how am i better than someone who got 20+ highscores on officials?

i just have one.
Sherlock 5 years ago
  If Timu you keep struggling for hscore then you WILL be better than us one day. :)

@SM: Me 2, and for some levels I can even only pass them once, then never after then...
  Wow, you're better than me, SuperMario.
Congrats :)
Sherlock 5 years ago
  Oh so congratz. :D
SuperMario 5 years ago
  It's interesting how I completed all of the officials, over 2000 levels and made like 15 semi-impossible levels when i am not really good at mouse games. this is probably the easiest mouse game i've ever played.
  Edit:Asked Hex, he says that it's a small bug with 1-tick pulses
  Hey, I saw that!
Sherlock 5 years ago
  Timu's fast series are so terrible. :)
Sherlock 5 years ago
  Welcome back, creed. :)
Treazer 5 years ago
  Yup, welcome back :)
  Welcome back i guess

Checkpoints?
Yes, make sure every checkpoint is touched (or active), then go to the finish.
Creedsanatomy 5 years ago
  Hey yeah sooooooo, It's been like, 5 or 6 months since I played, and I have a really bad question..

How do you use checkpoints, or like, do you have to get them all for a finish to be accessed, or what?! Lol.
burfy 5 years ago
  Oh, basically it is the same, you are leaving the game as if "vertically", but the laws are the same - wall in the way - you will die.
  Not go out the game.
It happens in game, and you don't need to go out the game
burfy 5 years ago
  Timu, if you mean that you can go out of the game window and get back, that has been here forever and as Treazes says, if there is a wall (or any other obstacle) between the point where you left the window and the one where you return, you will die, if there is no wall, you won't die, but that is no cheating, you will not gain anything by doing this, the only advantage of this is actually a wider path for that distance.

I deleted all reported Pyrko's highscores (thank you guys) and I will no longer hesitate to delete them and investigate if the score is possible because evidently he is a cheater.
  Hmm, if it's not cheating, is it a bug?
Treazer 5 years ago
  That's not cheating, you'll die afterwards if you've hit a wall and you don't die if you haven't so it won't make a difference.
  Well, I can sure it's possible.
I'll send a PM to you
Treazer 5 years ago
  No, it doesn't work, when you go back to the game, you die automatically.

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 8 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg