Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MrJesus 6 years ago
  Hello! I am new to this site, i'm Jesus, no, not the real one, just call me Jesus. I suggest this game for newbies cuz it's easy to beat and the editor is very easy to use (literally, you just have to build blocks to make a maze for the mouse :eyes:
Remchan 7 years ago
  Onii-chan, can you help me with this game? :(
TheUltraPwner 7 years ago
  no one here. no one comment on mine 4 months
Treazer 7 years ago
  Nice! Welcome and have fun here. :)
SpaceLocked 7 years ago
  Hai I'm new
Treazer 7 years ago
  Uhm... okay. Goodbye then.
gameinsky 7 years ago
  ... What.

The guy who made this is rarely on anymore and a discord chat has nothing to do with games.
Frairer 7 years ago
  Huh, 5 months and this game is still running? Wow, you guys really need a Discord chat and some new blocks.

I'll be off, and be never seeing you again. ;)
Monica123 8 years ago
  Nice game.
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Any layer that's greyed out you can place blocks on.
Unless the L is also greyed out, in which case it's visible but can't be edited.
Layer with a higher number are placed ontop of layers with a lower number. (so layer 1 is under layer 2)
Wiring is cross-layer compatible from what I remember.
BRVR 8 years ago
  Thanks, how do I use it?
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Hi, welcome to bonuslevel!
Those are the 3 layers buttons which you can use to stack up to 3 different tiles on top of eachother.
You should check the help tab which you can find right under the game for more information.
Good luck!
BRVR 8 years ago
  Hi! I'm new to bonuslevel.org...

What's the "1 2 3 L L L" for on level creator?
globbruhtopstick 8 years ago
  Hmmm.... Sherlock, I guess ur right.
  Dear Treazer,
I think Sherlock has got a point.
He's right.

Sincerely,
globbruhtopstick
Treazer 8 years ago
  I'm afraid that's true, but I know you will always amaze us with another great concept, even if it seems like there's nothing new you can do. :)
Sherlock 8 years ago
  It is pretty hard to come up with a new idea now... :/
Sherlock 8 years ago
  Glob, actually if a game needs challenges there must be some stressful/hard levels, otherwise it would be too easy. :)
  I love this game, except for some of Hexicube and other ppl's levels that are hard. Leave me a comment! I would love that. Okay, fellow BonusLevelers? :D
Sherlock 8 years ago
  :) Actually now I cannot improve my score any more... Keeping dying with an unstable hand.
Anyway good luck chris~
Treazer 8 years ago
  Sure, where do you need help exactly?
chris3000 8 years ago
  I would like to finish all my official levels. I only have 5 left. I might need some help on them.
Sherlock 8 years ago
  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
chris3000 8 years ago
  It's nice to see you back, maybe you'll make some new levels here?
Sherlock 8 years ago
  Failed to sleep. :(

Actually after such a long time I missed my password ._. just till several hours ago. :)

;) Nice to see everybody again here~
Treazer 8 years ago
  Yes, that's because you already completed 500 levels before and you always need to complete another level to "update the counter".

It's very nice to see you back though! :)
Sherlock 8 years ago
  Ehhhm? o.O I just played one accepted level so far and what? New Award?
SuperMario 8 years ago
  Personally I'm not as fast as I was before, but I can still manage to complete some of the 856 I have left.

I used to have 100 less before taking a short hiatus.
Treazer 8 years ago
  Haha, that's impossible for me I guess.^^ I'm not as fast in P4M as I once was... :(
It depends on the level though.
Anyway, glad to see you back on #4. :)
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Sorry Treazer, gonna have to knock 50k off that score of yours to beat me again! ;)

Games forum

Play Game "Path 4 Mouse"

First post of the topic

Hexicube 13 years ago
  If you don't wish to play on bonuslevel, you can right-click the game and download it instead!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg